September 06-What games are you playing?

I'm finally taking the move to finish HL2 Episode One. Just got to the urban city today.

I'm also casually playing Diablo 2 and BF2, and I may pick up CoH soon.

Nintendo Gamecube games I passed up, like Metroid Prime 2. Replaying Zelda: The Windwaker, in order to psych myself up for Wii.

Going to be playing Advent Rising tommorow...

But so far I've been playing Jedi Academy, KOTOR2, and replaying Half-Life 2.

Condemned: Criminal Origins.. I never even got past when your partner dies, I need to stop being a pussy, shut down the lights, paint the walls black, get surround sound and PLAY THIS SHIT!

Company of Heroes, Secret Files Tunguska & maybe Faces of War and/or Joint Task Force.

CSS and DODS still. :D
Not much time for other games.

I bought Quake 4 so I played some of that it wasn't bad.
MechCommander 2 (for free) fun game
Lots of CS:S
Tiny bit of BF2

Company of Heroes
Counter-Strike Source

Diablo2 and BF2, and starting to play a little more Natural-Selection.

Refinished Half-Life 2 Yesterday. Getting Episode 1 in a weeks' time. In between studying maths, playing Sims 2: (Combination of University, Nightlife, Open for Buisness).

Half Life 2, Dawn of War + Winter Assault, BF2.

Probably buy CoH too when it comes out in Australia.

Ninja Gaiden Black. Just beat it on Hard yesterday and started playing the missions. **** they're hard.

Oh and Mafia. Got that the other day after renting it years ago. great game.

Still playing quake3 and Css. Atm also a bit Flatout 2 and I plan to play Startopia again (briliant game:D). Defcon and Psychonauts are on my agenda too.

gti + xpand rally
css
defcon when it launches
considering advent rising

.bog.

Saints Row
CSS
Prob a bit of Guild Wars too.

Super Smash Brothers
Quake 3: Arena

I need a new ****ing game.

Half-Life: Opposing Force
BF2:MC (Live)
GRAW

Just played through Grim Fandango in two epic play-sessions, Wind Waker again, probably DEFCON, may buy Darwinia and Uplink whilst I'm at it too.

Been extremely bored this month but:

Play the odd game of Dawn of War: Winter Assault and CoD2 thats it...

Other than that its on my guitar, college, karate or out with mates.

I have to wait until the END of september to play Company of Heroes which sucks ass as i am bored out of my head!

Back