Server Downtime this Week

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
We have some scheduled maintenance planned by Limelight this week, and so we will potentially have more downtime later this week.

Everything should be completed by Friday and hopefully won't last longer than a day once completed.

When the site is down you can reach the HL2.net staff, news announcements & many of the community through our Steam group chat room here - steam://friends/joinchat/103582791429521488

Also we'll be scheduling community games of Trouble in Terrorist Town, which is insanely fun and I recommend you play with the HL2.net community while we twiddle our thumbs waiting for everything to be restored!

Best of luck for the coming days, it's going to be a bumpy one.

I was beginning to think Terrorists have struck again!!

Me, Sliver, Raz, Heppa, Mellish, Willie, and my sister were all playing tonight. One of the best hl2.net gaming nights I've had.

I would love if we had our own server so we can keep out bad people.

Me, Sliver, Raz, Heppa, Mellish, Willie, and my sister were all playing tonight. One of the best hl2.net gaming nights I've had.

I would love if we had our own server so we can keep out bad people.

Man this was some of the best ****ing fun I've ever had with hl2.net in a game. Though, it's in an entirely different gaming league from any other game, since this was a truly social event.

I've never seen so much lying, deception and outright bullshitting in my entire life, and I loved every minute of it.

Compared to any pubbie game I've played, playing with hl2.net people as we did was mad fun. Every round felt like a great mystery full of deceit and backstabbing. The traitors ended up winning lots of games, because working together and alone they would be so great at getting people to believe they were innocent and suspicious of others as they would go around murdering people.

Though you know, I honestly fear for myself and the rest of you. The deep capacity we each have for lying and trickery is staggering. We'll probably hear about this game in the news... a lying and treachery training simulation for terrorists. lol

For me the highlight of the night was killing myself with an explosive barrel as soon as the game started, then having everyone pour around a corner and gather around my corpse wondering who did it. Possessed a barrel and started rolling it.

*rolls into corpse*

"Guys its a barrel! Jump once if you know who did it."

*jumps*

"GASP"

A minute of talking and accusing one guy later everyone started shooting each other trying to kill one guy. Haven't laughed so hard in forever.

Oh lol, totally forgot about the barrel part. That was some of the funniest shit.

God, I need to get in on some community games of that shit. Someone hit me up on Steam if you ever organize a game.

Oh god now I with I had Gmod. And a reliable broadband connection available to me.

What the ****? You plonkers started a game after I left?

I definitely want a part of this. Lemme know!

Back