Seven inches is enough, RIM tells job

I work at RIM and all I have to say is LOL @ all the Apple fanboys, seriously.

By no means am I saying that I'm a blackberry fanboi because I work there, but there is absolutely NOTHING good about the Ipad as seen by the weak sales. I hate Apple and everything that they stand for. There products imo, are different than what blackberry is all about, bringing business solutions to large enterprises. Iphones are more for kids and people who just want tons of pointless apps which is fine but their whole marketing campaign just sickens me.

I read the title as "Seven inches is long enough for RIM Jobs."

EDIT: Oh, yeah, iPads are just great big iPhones. My brother got one, he's an apple fanboy, and he hates it. Makes me laugh.

lol, you can buy 7" Tabs for around $200 if you carefully shop. and for $300 you can get a very close clone to the iPad.

lol, you can buy 7" Tabs for around $200 if you carefully shop. and for $300 you can get a very close clone to the iPad.

Don't you know that if a product is just as good as a blackberry/playbook or iphone/ipad and is not popular it automatically sucks?

Seven inches isn't enough for me.

Wait what, oh hey guys.

Did Steve Jobs imply that a seven inch screen is too small for a touch screen when his main product at the moment is the iPhone? What?

I'm a size queen :angel:

He suggested makers of 7-inch screens "include sandpaper so users can sand down their fingers" to be able to tap onscreen keys.
Just ice-cold stupid

Don't you know that if a product is just as good as a blackberry/playbook or iphone/ipad and is not popular it automatically sucks?

Don't you know that everything that is popular and/or made by Apple automatically sucks?

Nah, just automatically overpriced.

steve jobs got bitchslaped so hard

especially this
We also know that while Apple's attempt to control the ecosystem and maintain a closed platform may be good for Apple, developers want more options and customers want to fully access the overwhelming majority of websites that use Flash."

*bitchslap sound so strong it will be confused by a nova explotion by civilizations in other planets*

And 10 inches is too big.

Didn't our resident apple fanboy get banned?

steve jobs got bitchslaped so hard

especially this

*bitchslap sound so strong it will be confused by a nova explotion by civilizations in other planets*

lmao, yea apple is waaaay overrated. I like how macs have to use windows software, lol. Who's the bitch now?

Apple/MacOS = pay for everything because hardly any software is compatible. These are your 'apps'.

Windows = several or even dozens of different free applications for every task imaginable (and unimaginable).

freeware.jpg

Kinda sucks though because Windows is taking a page out of Apple's playbook. Things will be changing. It started with Xbox Live, then [I assume] it went to Zune, and next will be Phone 7.

I would miss the something for nothing world that the open internet afforded me, should it disappear and become replaced by a god damn app store.

Back