Shopaholic died under purchases

Minty The Fox

Reaction score
The body of an elderly shopaholic was found underneath a pile of clothing and other items after she died of natural causes, an inquest heard.
LINK
I want to laugh, but I cant.

I can't think of one person who wouldn't laugh.

Ah, living in a family full of "hoarders" and being somewhat of a hoarder myself, I can somewhat sympathize with her. We are not nearly that bad though :p... although I do still have papers from when I was in middle school in 1998.

This reminds me of the Collyer brothers story which I also sympathize with because in a way it was kinda cool. They made secret pathways and booby traps out of their trash!

Was she swimming in all of it like scrooge mcduck or something?

How do you die of natural causes while shopping?

picturing an old lady piled under various clothes and hangars like rubble

I saw it on the local news two days ago. The Police needed two attempts to retrieve the body; first time round they had to call off the search because of Health and Safety

sounds like she needed to learn how to carry her own weight in this world.

what a way to go...i remember always hiding in those circular racks at department stores with my sister. If I have to die when I'm shopping I want it to be like that.

She didn't die while shopping , she died under stuff she already purchased in her house .

^

You joke about cutting up my face while I'm asleep.

What the **** is wrong with you?

She had cancer and died a lonely death from Bronchial Pneumonia in her bedroom which, because of an obsessive disorder she had, happened to be full of junk. Yet another tasteless and misleading headline to sell newspapers and increase ratings. The media in this country will be held to account one day, at which point I will laugh.

scrooge-mcduck.jpg

She was constructing a fort from all of her purchases.

3,000,000th post on hl2.net
congratulations

>7
Haha oh wow why'd I post this

Might as well just infraction me, KA

I'm out of the loop today seriously

For the tiniest microfraction of a second I thought there was a forum member named Shopaholic that died.

I didn't laugh, but it's not really that sad.

Back