show us your rig setup pics inside

drfreeman

Reaction score
ok well im bored and curious to see if my set up is the worst or messiest i think its ok lol anyway post pics of ur computer setup :p

heres mine;
my setup

drfreeman said:
ok cool u gonna post pic of ur setup an yes cardi rules
I would have already if i had a digital camera :thumbs:
The comp is just a standard emachines case

OMFG. It's another Dr. Freeman. :O

And you don't want mine.

eMachines and Vaio...heavily upgraded of course. :)

Well, mine used to look like this but now i've put the TFT on my bedside-table-itxpc and bought an eluminex and MX1000 so it looks a bit diff....

..well i've attached some pics so you can see what its like now.

With all these Show us your xxx thread, I'm suprised we haven't seen a penis one.

Here's my mine
[img=http://img11.exs.cx/img11/6686/mydesktop6nu.th.jpg]

Hey does anybody know why www.imageshack.us doesn't give anymore the links where you can make your drawing/pic immideitly visible on a messageboard instead of a link, and this link was supposed to be a clickeble thumbnail but it just shows like link. And does anybody know any good alternatives to imageshack that do have those options still.

Whats with having such small desks? I don't get it....and messiness as well :x I just can't live like that now. Once I went clean, I start to go mad when things get messy again. Its strange, I think I was always uncomfortable with messiness, but at the same time I didn't want to leave my 'comfort zone' of messiness oO

Anyway...I need to wipe my desk clean actually :)

I have a wireless keyboard, a 19inch lcd monitor, 6.1 surround sound. If you're wondering about the bass speaker on its little stilts, thats just some simply sound insulation for my parnts downstairs. The yellow things are half eggs from inside kinder surprise and they sit on small pieces of carpet. It works quite well, much better than the smarties tubes I used to use.

Oh, and the blue things on the wall are outdoor table mats which I bought at the end of the summer cheap. At the time I bought them because I thought they looked interesting and I might find a use for them...as you can see, I did :D I think they look pretty good as well, if I do say so myself. My whole room is kind of thrown together like that, and I think I've managed to pull it off alright. :)

This is my first PC build. Still needs a window and the wires tidying up a bit but that can wait. The macs for work, PC for play..

Baal said:
I knew someone would post that!

Quite the picture I must say.

As soon as I read nothing beats dual screens thats what I thought of. Imagine if it could run HL2, that would impress.

Bah im getting a new TFT soon and 512mb more RAM (my ram has pretty christmas LEDs :D) so its going to have to wait for a little while longer.

Baal said:
http://www.accesswave.ca/~garrymullins/setup 001.jpg

Nothing beats dual monitors.

Except watching hockey on dual monitors. I wish I had a better camera though..

How do you find that Sharp monitor truthfully? I am really tempted to get a 19" version of those, it's one of the top on my list.

Don't all those glowing lights get annoying...and more importantly, waster the energy:O

Farrowlesparrow said:
Don't all those glowing lights get annoying...and more importantly, waster the energy:O

The lights are bowlarks really, its just the one red cathode. It has an off switch as well I just turn it on occasionally to go oooooh. plus it was a fiver. heh. You see i never went for the flashy multi coloured fans and that. Just a bit of moody lighting.

You cant see it with the side on anyway. Should have bought a five draw. Or 8 carlsbergs. Or some lottery tickets. Or...

Back