simpsons or futurama?

What do you like better?

• Simpsons!

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • Futurama!

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters
I like Futurama better just because I found it funnier then the Simpsons. At the same time I found Family Guy funnier then both though.

I used to like Simpsons better, but I've grown rather fond of Futurama. So I voted Futurama.

You know, I just recently watched two amazing episodes of Futurama. The Luck of the Fryrish, and Jurassic Bark.

These two episodes may not be the funniest, but they are surely two of the most memorable episodes for me. The character development and storyline of these two episodes are great, and quite emotional as well. The ending of Jurassic Bark made me feel like crying(though i didn't), and the ending of Luck of the Fryrish was heart touching and quite sad as well.

There's rarely ever any shows out there that make me feel emotional, and as luck would have it, this 'comedy' was so well done in these two episodes that it indeed instilled in me the emotion of sadness.

I really don't know what it was about Jurassic Bark, but I was on the verge of tears for those last 30 seconds. And recounting it afterwards put me into this weird pensive and depressed mood. When it came on again recently, I had to change the channel, which was hard because it is an utterly masterful episode.

Narcolepsy said:
I really don't know what it was about Jurassic Bark, but I was on the verge of tears for those last 30 seconds. And recounting it afterwards put me into this weird pensive and depressed mood. When it came on again recently, I had to change the channel, which was hard because it is an utterly masterful episode.

Because here fry is... so happy from his thoughts that his dog had a long and fulfilling life after fry left. But in reality, his dog had a lonely life, waiting for fry every second, of every day, in the same spot until he became old, crippled and died of old age and lonliness. That... that is very sad indeed.

Raziaar said:
Because here fry is... so happy from his thoughts that his dog had a long and fulfilling life after fry left. But in reality, his dog had a lonely life, waiting for fry every second, of every day, in the same spot until he became old, crippled and died of old age and lonliness. That... that is very sad indeed.
I'm going to go back into my room and cry...

Simpsons by far.

MY 1337 POST!

Hehe, maybe I should stop here. :afro:

Futurama.. especially since the simpsons has turned to junk lately

Javert said:
Simpsons by far.

MY 1337 POST!

Hehe, maybe I should stop here. :afro:

Some people do.. they have strings of accounts with 1337 posts (not here though cos multiple accounts arent allowed! got it? :p)

simpsons have gone down hill big time, I don't find them funny at all any more. After watching futurama or family guy there's no comparison.

Futurama is so much more better, it has jokes on all different levels , so u can watch it with your littlen's :)

Back