Sneaky Chinese are sneaky

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Last year, the U.S. Navy bought 59,000 microchips for use in everything from missiles to transponders that turned out to be counterfeits from China.

Wired reports the chips weren't only low-quality fakes, they had been made with a "back-door" and could have been remotely shut down at any time.

If left undiscovered the result could have rendered useless U.S. missiles and killed the signal from aircraft that tells everyone whether it's friend or foe.

http://www.businessinsider.com/navy...could-have-been-shut-off-2011-6#ixzz1QaIP8jVU

Gonna have to put China in it's place eventually.

pretty ballsy of them, i wish they were installed though

China has poisoned our children and now our weapons! whats next?? our minds??

pretty ballsy of them, i wish they were installed though

Why? So that NATO Forces were killed?

China is a pile of shit nation. People fear they will take over everything but they won't. They've screwed their own country over with pollution and an extreme disproportion of sexes and continue to do so among other things. They are their own worse enemy and I hope their own people rise up and take charge of their nation and enjoy freedom and fairness.

I'm glad we test our equipment, right down to the chips and this has screwed China for any future place in military contracts.

yeah lets buy military equipment of our most probable rival,instead of making it ourself,nothing can go wrong

Why? So that NATO Forces were killed?

China is a pile of shit nation. People fear they will take over everything but they won't. They've screwed their own country over with pollution and an extreme disproportion of sexes and continue to do so among other things. They are their own worse enemy and I hope their own people rise up and take charge of their nation and enjoy freedom and fairness.

I'm glad we test our equipment, right down to the chips and this has screwed China for any future place in military contracts.

Youd like to think that but let me introduce the honorable Republican senators from Texas Sen. Hooker and Sen. Dumb**** and their cozy relationship with our friendly neighbor

But as to war, yeah they just wont win one if one is ever fought, their corruption has made them weaker than most would suspect and Im comparing them to America

Youd like to think that but let me introduce the honorable Republican senators from Texas Sen. Hooker and Sen. Dumb**** and their cozy relationship with our friendly neighbor

But as to war, yeah they just wont win one if one is ever fought, their corruption has made them weaker than most would suspect and Im comparing them to America

I'm hoping US Generals are forceful enough to halt any contracts from forming. But you're absolutely right about corruption. From the very top, a chairman creating a dangerous product to save money, to the bottom where police are frequently bribed.

You'd think the US military, of all places, would know not to trust the Chicoms.

That place is a cancer upon this world, it rots and festers and occasionally tries to spread its pollution in a sort of hegemony of rot.

Nah I'm pretty sure China haven't developed boob-on-wall technology yet.

I gotta say, they have quite big balls to pull off something like this.

Americans were told it was "very brest micro chiP! You like! You like! Bery cheap! Cant get better!"

"I give you microchip! Work loong time!"

Lol. Next thing you know they'll be stealing our precious bodily fluids.

Back