So E3 Happened/Is In the Process of Happening....

Wheaties-Of-Doom

Space Core
Reaction score
Did any one see anything that looks interesting?

Personally, I think Sunset Overdrive looks interesting (too bad it's an XBone exclusive) and I'm a bit miffed that Sony is getting an exclusive, remastered version Grim Fandango by Double Fine.

No Man's Sky looks amazing.

Exploration based + seamless planet to planet flight + ground and atmospheric combat + infinite universe. Yes please

Yeah, but I felt the HL4 teaser at the end was kind of a slap in the face from Valve.

As good as these jokes are, I never really understood what it's supposed to mean. Surely, if Half-Life 3 didn't exist and Half-Life 4 was taking its place, it would be the same game anyway?

I think that was the worst E3 so far. Here's the only game that got me excited:

The joke was that they're already making HL4 while HL3 is in development, instead of focusing on HL3 to get it out quicker. Or something. Either way, it had nothing to do with skipping HL3.

The joke was that they're already making HL4 while HL3 is in development, instead of focusing on HL3 to get it out quicker. Or something. Either way, it had nothing to do with skipping HL3.

Stop lying to yourself.

The ONLY one?

I have no interest for No Man's Sky. I love Mirror's Edge and was hoping to see a decent gameplay trailer and maybe a release date. But EA showed nothing. It was worst conference of worst E3.

Other good news for me was announcement of PC version of GTA V.

I'd have to say my favorites were Splatoon from the Nintendo E3 direct and ABZU from the Playstation E3 event.

Splatoon:

ABZU:

I'm a little surprised with Nintendo this year. It almost looks as though they are trying to Innovate.

I'd say the worst of E3 was the all the dev's showing games at "silky smooth" 24 FPS, absolutely disgusting.

Other than that, I hope Id suprises me with Doom. Go back to high octane/fast paced action with very minimal cinematic set pieces. But I fear it will be Bioshock: Hell rather than what fans want.

Do you guys think that CoD's drone swarm is basically a copycat of Grey Horsfield's demo? :D

Back