So, this Chav added me to MSN... *extremely racist... long*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have come to the conclusion that the person who bumped this thread, was a member of this forum who was the person who contacted shippi in the original post.

How do I know? Because I'm Sherlock Holmes and I solved the case. Track the IP's to ID's of past membership here, and you have your culprit!! MUAHAHAHA.

Plus you can look at the thread they made and know it from how they type

:thumbs:

****. I worked this out but thought it was to obvious to be worth posting...
I'm ****ing inspector morse.

How do I know? Because I'm Sherlock Holmes and I solved the case. Track the IP's to ID's of past membership here, and you have your culprit!! MUAHAHAHA.
"Now look here, my dear Watson; the police suspect was wearing hiking boots, but these footprints are lighter, altogether more shallow, suggestive of casual trainers or perhaps running shoes. You see the footprints lead over here - evidently he, or she - I presume 'she' because we find, here, a butt-end from what appears to be a La Cournecova cigarette, a brand popular with ladies and very unnattractive to most males wishing to retain the image of masculinity - tried to escape. As she did so, she snagged on this bush - note the pattern of the sliver of fabric which your bumbling police investigators missed - Burberry, do you see? When considered as a whole the evidence points to only a single conclusion - that the culprit is in fact Miss Louise!"

"Amazing! I don't know how you do it, Holmes!"

"It is all quite elementary, my dear Watson. Officer Barnaby, take her away! Haw! Haw!"

"I'll get you, Sherlock Holmes! I'll get you if it's the last thing I dooo!"

Best MSN convo EVAR!

Then again, sounds like ones I got on a daily basis for a few months. :(

Best MSN convo EVAR!

Then again, sounds like ones I got on a daily basis for a few months. :(

Dude. I sent you POORLY DRAWN HEARTS on your msn, and you never ****ing answer me. Way to make friends, dude!

if I ever go to the UK I will bring a shotgun

Bring some toothpaste while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.