So, this Chav added me to MSN... *extremely racist... long*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raziaar said:
Typing through tears is difficult.

:LOL:

He's going to 'collage' now apparently. Welding starts on Monday or something. I wished him well and now I'm off to go do something semi productive

madog said:
I've always wanted to know this, but wtf is a chav? What are they equivalent to here in America? Chav=gangster? Chav=punker?

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/chav-42885.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.urbandictionary.com/images.php%3Fimageid%3D42885&h=385&w=480&sz=30&tbnid=yWKoDzfkpXzw9M:&tbnh=101&tbnw=126&hl=en&start=16&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dchav%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

explained

from Urban dictionary said:
My mate has become a chav what can i do? answer is shoot him before it is too late

SHIPPI said:

He's going to 'collage' now apparently. Welding starts on Monday or something. I wished him well and now I'm off to go do something semi productive

Don't get too close to him Shippi! Try to avoid normal conversations... lest you be sucked in to his world!

Holy shit...

Why do Scallies have to be alive... why?

I hate them, they are abortions that lived, they are shit.

sinkoman said:
I'd assume the take down technique would be same as posers. Either push them and they'll start barking at you how much of a bitch you are, then leave, or go for their legs and watch as they spew some accented rot about your "mum".

Thats pretty much the SOP with chavs. 90-95% of them are all talk.

The other day there was a small crowd of 12 year old chavs in a park me and my friends were in. They started chucking little stones at us, so we chased them off. After we got tired of chasing them we stopped and walked away, and they started yelling 'runnin away ya pussies!!??'

*sigh*

gick said:
Thats pretty much the SOP with chavs. 90-95% of them are all talk.

The other day there was a small crowd of 12 year old chavs in a park me and my friends were in. They started chucking little stones at us, so we chased them off. After we got tired of chasing them we stopped and walked away, and they started yelling 'runnin away ya pussies!!??'

*sigh*

Damn... what's up with the UK? You never see that crap around here in the states. The police crack down on anybody doing that pretty quickly, and so it never has a chance to propagate.

By the sounds of the problems there with chavs, it sounds like it's a menace gripping your society. Do your police do anything? At least something that deters them somewhat? If they start throwing stones at ya, your police should bring em up on charges of assault.

EDIT: Ignore my grammar such as 'ya' and 'yer'. I just came off a long dragonrealms gaming cycle, and my character speaks in a slight accent... Nae, ya, yer, aye, etc... it's not chav speak!

The stones were tiny, and I've only ever got trouble off chavs 3 or 4 times my entire life, and I'm 18.

We get chavs hanging around work most nights (its a supermarket) the cops get called, but turn up a couple of hours after the call is made

damn chavs

madog said:
I've always wanted to know this, but wtf is a chav? What are they equivalent to here in America? Chav=gangster? Chav=punker?

Well how about chav=gypsy:p It has nothing to do with the ethnic part but with behavior.:farmer:

·$4<[+_+]>·$30 monkey ov n-o-r wiv the t-o-n on the tag omg unlucky boro says:
oioi
soz bout last nyt

Liz says:
o_0

asl

Liz says:
No

wuu2

Liz says:
drawing
you?

nwt much its shit init

Liz says:
lol
find something to do then

im gunna go get stoned in a bit

*sigh* I have no hope for them

They're still asking for pics :LOL:

OK so my question is why do you talk with these chav freaks?

They added me to MSN, if they talk to me I'll talk to them :p I could block them, but where's the fun in that..

SHIPPI said:

oioi
soz bout last nyt

Liz says:
o_0

asl

Haha, that was great.

? shippi why are you the only person speaking english in that chat?

and how the hell can this chat be true? chavs, (so obviously low on the intelligence scale that they need round the clock supervision so that they dont accidentily set themselves on fire out of sheer stupidy) dont know how to use computers much less know that the characters they're seeing on the keyboard in front of them are letters. Have they finally come out with a pictograph keyboard?

Stern, ever since chavs etc found out about instant messaging, all the morons started using the internet, ruining games etc.

Where do you think those annoying little animations come from?

Or the dumb abbreviations?

They come from idiots, chavs or otherwise who are either too stupid or too lazy to type properly.

Who let them on the internet?!

Heh, what a bunch of retards. I'd have simply added all your friends in and pwnt them with logic.

Shodan said:
Stern, ever since chavs etc found out about instant messaging, all the morons started using the internet, ruining games etc.

Where do you think those annoying little animations come from?

Or the dumb abbreviations?

They come from idiots, chavs or otherwise who are either too stupid or too lazy to type properly.

Who let them on the internet?!

well I wish they would stop ..every sentence they write is like a mental kick to the side of head ..you'd have to drop a few dozen IQ points just to understand what the hell they're saying

-.- I almost always use abbreviations when I'm typing on MSN, does that make an idiot / Chav Shodan? :p

Dammit, I hate the f****g custom smileys on msn. It's almost everyother word that is a big pink 'K' or something, it's almost impossible to tell what they're saying. And they have their name so long you can't read their email address.... grr damn ejits.

Solaris said:
Dammit, I hate the f****g custom smileys on msn. It's almost everyother word that is a big pink 'K' or something, it's almost impossible to tell what they're saying. And they have their name so long you can't read their email address.... grr damn ejits.

I know >_< Words aren't pictures. They shouldn't flash, dance, rotate or be replaced with stickmen. Half the time they don't even show up for me so I'm left guessing what the word means. Actually, even if they still show I have to guess what the damn word is.

Llama said:
Heh, what a bunch of retards. I'd have simply added all your friends in and pwnt them with logic.

None of my friends were online :( When they're around I might make a chat and see what happens :p

I suspect SHIPPI's being slowly seduced by the chavs. ;)

Cormeh said:
I suspect SHIPPI's being slowly seduced by the chavs. ;)

D: NEVER

They piss me off no end, yet are hilarious in their stupidity.

Kind of like clowns.

you don't like clowns?
let the clown killing begin :flame:

SHIPPI said:
D: NEVER

They piss me off no end, yet are hilarious in their stupidity.

Kind of like clowns.
Reeled in! :D Nice one. This thread has convinced me to re-instate part of my old sig.

Llama said:
-.- I almost always use abbreviations when I'm typing on MSN, does that make an idiot / Chav Shodan? :p

No, just lazy.

Lol, chavs.

Because of my muscularity they tend to see it as a challenge to take me on, like a pack of dogs.
And just like a pack of dogs you can confuse them easily by running at them with your arms in the air.

So cowardly how they group together.

You want to be careful shippi, they'll send their posse round to get ya. :LOL:

Short Recoil uses Chavs as a protein substitute :D

The thing I hate about them is they are, as many have already said, all talk. None of them can fight (well, certainly not fight well) and none of them have the mental capacity to think up an insult more sosphisticated than "ur mom!"

Llama said:
Short Recoil uses Chavs as a protein substitute :D

The thing I hate about them is they are, as many have already said, all talk. None of them can fight (well, certainly not fight well) and none of them have the mental capacity to think up an insult more sosphisticated than "ur mom!"
Well they fight in groups, about 5 will jump on your back, steve will attempt to punch you in the stomach and barry will kick you in the head when you are on the floor.

Singly, they are useless......they won't fight alone either, cos they havn't got their mates to show off to.

One thing that annoys me is when i'm out running and there is a car full of them and they beep the horn at me, or do something annoying.
You've all heard the land rover story.........

^^ Its a good job I travel around with a group of friends aswell then.
Also, no I haven't. Do tell.

Me neither, I can imagine what it must entail though. Chasing down a landrover and beatings shortly entailing.

lol, that gave me a good laugh. They prowl the streets everywhere in Birmingham, you cannot escape!

Wow, I would LOVE to have a convosation with those people in real life.

I'd talk* sense in to them.

*(Read: Beat sense into them.)

Haha! Brilliant mate. Class read. :D

I know a chav in real life, he's a nice guy, he dresses like one and talks like one but knows how to give other people respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.