So, this Chav added me to MSN... *extremely racist... long*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, Liz. D:

- It's possibly a practical joke. It has to be. Nobody is that stupid, or that co-ordinated in their racism and so on and so forth. It's too crazy. I can't believe it's true. If it IS true...then, well, I think the D: face is very appropriate now.

- If they were genuine, you kinda played into their hands a lot with your responses. Trying to be witty doesn't work. Cunning barbs don't work. Hilariously counterpointing their insults doesn't work. Saying things like 'at least I can actually speak english' doesn't generally work. While it's doubtful that anything actually works, I'd have just called him a c*nt. :p

Good god, I'm glad I live in Mainlyliberalpretentiousexceptfortheoutskirtsbrightontown and not urbannightmarechavhellchester.
And this is why college > school!

Yeah, they really type like that, when anyone with a name anything like "·$37(¯`·._.·[:i!i!:]ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ·$7[T]om (lykin) [F]liss·$37ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ[:i!i!:]·._.·´¯) " adds me, they're blocked immediately.

Meh, we've always had anti-social behaviour. Remember the skinheads and punks from the 70s and 80s. It's not a new phenomena, however the media gives it a lot more publicity now.

Just vote BNP, then everything will be OK.

...or not.

WRT the thread, its quite worrying how chavs are invading the interweb too, soon nowhere will be safe. A chav cull is long overdue imo. Forks only.

Stupid racist ****s. The one where he told you to learn english was great.
Otherwise hard to see what they where typing, i got out pakistanian, and some sterotype comments.
Real A-holes. I want to beat some sense into their thick skulls. Seeing how my dads wife is a Iraki refugee.

Went out to a pub the other night and some chav threw up whilst walking past, a bit splashed onto my arm/shirt........****ing disgusting.
He's lucky that:
1. I am not a violent person
2. There was a 6' 10" bouncer stood watching.

I made his chav mate wash and dry the effected area on my shirt whilst i was stood there though :LOL:

Solaris said:
Damn working class.
A very revealing comment, what the whole chav loathing comes down to, class .
Its the saddest thing really, seeing the old English prejudice reasserting itself in a new generation.

On the other hand, I love how Alpha monkey managed to spin a midlands inflection into badly typed msm-talk.
Those Arctic Monkeys have a lot to answer for. :monkee:

SAJ said:
A very revealing comment, what the whole chav loathing comes down to, class .
Its the saddest thing really, seeing the old English prejudice reasserting itself in a new generation.

On the other hand, I love how Alpha monkey managed to spin a midlands inflection into badly typed msm-talk.
Those Arctic Monkeys have a lot to answer for. :monkee:

Yes, the entire reasoning behind many people loathing chavs can be found within a single person's comment.

Don't make sweeping generalisations please.

SAJ said:
And the use of "chav" isnt a sweeping generalisation?

Priceless.

Point out where I've made an assumption about chavs in this thread.

I've only used the term chav as most people understand what group of people I'm referring to when that term is used. Not necessarily lower class, it's more of a clique.

I had a guy like that add me into a big chav group conversation, but I think I really upset him with my reasoned arguments. He ended up telling me he didn't want to fight and that he "just wanted to be friends". :(

I'd just like to point out that chavs are nothing todo with the working class at all..

They're scum round my way, pure and simple.

I have to be honest...

I wanted to commit suicide after reading all of that poorly written garbled text ever. I wonder what would happen if all the decent people just dissapeared (-read- moved to Canada/other country that lacks chavs) and left them to their own devices.

...I hope for death.

I wasn't serious btw. I was commenting on society.

Chavs are ****s, but their also badly-raised, poorly educated and just.... poor.

They are a result of a failure in society.

I feel embarassed to have my name (Tom)... it's the same as one of thsoe retarded racists pricks..

Feel pity for me!

sinkoman said:
Well, from what i've seen of them in videos, i'd say they're allot like posers.

I'd assume the take down technique would be same as posers. Either push them and they'll start barking at you how much of a bitch you are, then leave, or go for their legs and watch as they spew some accented rot about your "mum".
Posers in that sense must be a Hawaiin thing. At least here anyway someone would only call another a poser when they tried to act a way they're not (EG: Someone trying to dress like a punk rocker or weird dress when they really don't act that way normally)

man, i never knew written text could have an english accent. i now realize that i was wrong.

what a load of bullshit. i always am amused when people im me like that...

I don't know what any of that said,it also made my eyes bleed.:|

TheSomeone said:
They were obviously ****in around.

I really don't think they were.

Chavs really are that stupid, I can see no one is going to believe me, so I am going to have to make video evidence.

Shodan said:
I really don't think they were.

Chavs really are that stupid, I can see no one is going to believe me, so I am going to have to make video evidence.

I don't doubt a second how stupid they are, but when they said "she's staying longer than most the others" it hints at their doing that for funneh for the past few hours, taking random ppl's MSN adresses and messing around with them.

Solaris said:
I wasn't serious btw. I was commenting on society.

Chavs are ****s, but their also badly-raised, poorly educated and just.... poor.

They are a result of a failure in society.

They have the opputunity to better themselves - they just don't take it. I know people whose parents have pulled themselves out of the culture and done well, and now their kids have oppurtunities - I know kids who come from 'bad' families who are doing well now..

Here's a cool story about chavs for you (personal, i've not just found this somewhere :p);

The other day one of my friends was taking a walk in the park after school, as he was annoyed about something and wanted to clear his head.

Now, my friend is a pretty big guy, around 6'2" or so, and rather built from going to the gym often and working there. For some reason though, he had his nanchaku on him, tucked into his belt under his suit (a suit being the dress code at my school). Now for those of you who haven't played with any before, these things hurt like hell. Anyway, moving on...

Here he was walking in the park, when he decided to play some games on his phone. Then out of nowhere, 4 large chavs, around the same height came upto him, 19 or 20 years old he says they looked (we're 17), and started saying ''eeyar nice phone that is, let us 'ave a look'', or words to that affect anyway. They then began trying to snatch the phone off him and my friend said some cheesy line like ''I wouldn't do that if I were you...'' :LOL:

After one more snatch, that was it. Out of nowhere came the nanchaku, straight into the ribs of the guy doing the snatching. 3 feet he fell back, and he gave my friend a ''holy shit, wtf just happened, am i dead!!!?!?!'' look, who was now spinning them around a bit so it looked like he was in full ninja mode :E

Now as I said before, these things hurt... a lot... I wouldnt be suprised if my friend broke some of that chavs ribs.

Anyway, straight after that the other 3 said ''eeyar f@#k this!'' and promptly left the scene, leaving the other chav sat on the floor wheezing and holding his side.

Now I don't know about you, but if i'de just been stabbed or something I would try and get away from that person as soon as possible, this guy just sat on the floor in pain, so it says something about the hit :p

So my friend went over to him just incase he was dying or something, but he didn't look too awfull so away my friend went, back to his walk, immediately calling one of my other friends to tell his tell ''holy shit youll never guess what i just did, it was awesome!!!! :D:D:D''

:E

This is the same guy that was on a bike ride once and got off to headbutt some chavs that hurled abuse at him :p

That thing is incredabilly illegal to carrry around outside with you.

Yesterday we were behind some old pub doing some parkour, and we could see a group of 30 chavs in the feild just across from us. We stay where we are, there being me 4 other lads, and 4girls. Most of the chavs were younger than us by one or two years. We're 15/16/17. So then two chavs come our way, and my freinds ****ing run their asses off and hide behind the pub corner, peeking out at them. I just stood their, embarressed by my freinds, and said a cheery hello, they just ignored me :(. Then after they went a group of no less than 30 chavs came up the street to presumably join/fight with the others, then we did run.

Damn chavs.

I have a few friends who have various pieces of unneeded punctuation in their names and who type exactly like chavs, but in real life they are great people just like you and I. We actually have very few chavs near where I live.

This should win the "First time text has made me laugh out loud without resorting to crass humor" award. I fell off my chair at this:

Liz says:
can I get an idiot to english translator over here?
Liz says:
Because I'm having trouble decyphering all your shit
Monkey Chav:
decyphering ne got a dictinory

Thirty Eight:
ME SISTA IS 0 N SHE DNT EVAN NAH WA THT MEANS
HA

Thirty Eight:
SUM MADE UP PAKI WORD

It's things like this that don't give me much hope for the future of... well, any country with the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.