So Who Here Drinks?

How much do you drink?

• I commonly wake up in dumpsters, surrounded by dead hookers

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • I usually party on the weekends, but not in excess

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • A few beers here and there with friends

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • Alcohol? You mean that stuff my parents drink?

Votes: 29 25.7%

• Total voters

FoxDie

Reaction score
I'm sitting in my dorm room waiting for all of the parties to start, and I realized that I haven't seen nearly as much alcohol related conversation around here as I do on the other boards I visit.

So I'd like to know, how much do you all partake?

Im not voting because the last option is condescending, and makes it seem like im just a little kid.

But I dont drink. Im not against it, and when my dad buys me one when i turn 21 I wont refuse it, but it will never be a common thing for me.

I drink sparingly. I don't get too many chances because I'm the only one out of my friends who drinks, and I don't go out to bars much.

So I only drink when I go to restaurants or the club.

I didn't really drink a full beer until 2007. I've had about half a dozen since then, but during an incredibly concentrated time.

I just don't like the taste of alcohol that much.

Have you only had beers? Because I think beer tastes terrible, but I drink other liquors.

I commonly wake up in dumpsters, surrounded by dead hookers.

D:

The majority of beers suck tbh, thank god for cherry beer :D

In the UK and Ireland between the ages of 18-25 you basically have too, society demands it. Also it's fun

I'll drink when I go to parties which is usually every now and then.
For the most part though, I'd prefer to smoke a blunt rather than drink any day.

I'm ****ing hungover. Stella is a harsh mistress.

I drink, not as much as I once did perhaps, but when I drink I usually wind up guttered. At least on weekends. I'll have a sociable few during the week when the football's on.

Much less than i used to, will drink if up the pub with mates, but tend to avoid getting smashed nowadays, don't find it fun any more.

I like to have a few drinks with friends now and then, but I'm fine if I go without it for an extended period of time. I enjoy alcohol, but I'm not addicted to it. Recently I couldn't be arsed to take the trams and buses to get from the suburbs, I live in, to the city to meet some friends, so I took my car and didn't drink.

''A few beers here and there with friends'' this one

and this one ''I commonly wake up in dumpsters, surrounded by dead hookers'', but not commonly, and not with the hookers and dumpster lol, just rediculously wasted and not knowing what the hell happened the night before

I drink every other day or few days but, depending on who with, I don't drink vast amounts

A little from column A, a little from column B.

I work in a nightclub so I get paid to drink.

I drink mostly just on weekends. Same as lucid though, I'd rather smoke a blunt (and I do that far more than just weekends).

"A few beers here and there with friends"
Except when I do drink it is more than "a few" and rarely beer.

..just got over my hangover and now I'm going to the next birthday, YEAH.:cheers:

And messing up your stomach lining and vomiting blood everywhere and dying a slow, horrible, gory, painful death ;)

my liver's gonna be safe and sound down there..

and lol at google ads "do I drink too much wine? Is time time for me to quit? Click here"

In the UK and Ireland between the ages of 18-25 you basically have too, society demands it. Also it's fun

At age 27 I'm dragging this tradition out. In fact (looks at watch)...50 minutes to go until the next binge! Whoohoo! :cheers:

At uni... 'nuff said.
*Votes top option*

Yeah last night I discovered straight vodka with lime cordial......

WASTED!
hanging-around-drunk.jpg

Too much for my own good. I drink to get drunk. If I'm not an alcoholic already, there's a strong possibility I will become one.

Or at least that's how it used to be. It's being replaced bit by bit with marijuana. Getting smashed is fun, but it's nice to be smoking substances that don't feel like they're destroying my body inside.

Few beers, pretty infrequently. I don't really drink to get drink, tipsy is usually enough for me unless there's actually an occasion.

I almost always drink to get drunk.

The majority of the Swedish students are per definition alcoholics.

I've discovered recently that the smell of liquor makes me sick, so I won't be drinking for a while. I vastly prefer weed anyway, partly because there's no such thing as THC poisoning.

t-total for 4 years now - possibly more. I used to drink, but was too good at it.

Back