So who loves Louis Theroux?

AKIRA

Tank
Reaction score
Love this guy. All his documentaries are really funny and informative. Any of you guys watch this guy?

Does he still do any docs? What are his most recent ones?

Me. I've only seen a handful of his documentaries, but they're pretty much wholly fantastic. My favourite is the one partially about Eastern spirituality.

Love Louis, watched every single documentary he's made including his weird weekends.

He's done a couple one off episodes throughout 09/10 - he did one on crystal meth in the US somewhere, a prison / hospital for paedophiles in cali and most recently one on drug culture based around anti-depressants & kids with ADHD. One family in particular were all on meds including their dog which was apparently depressed. It was as usual an interesting look into a strange world with Louis' usual penetrating yet innocent style of questioning...

Love the Louis. His documentary The Most Hated Family in America, about the Westboro Baptist Church, was really awesome. Unlike Michael Moore he doesn't seem to play on emotions to swing you towards one point of view, he remains pretty objective. I like that.

Yes I'm a big fan of the man, very interesting. Wild Weekends were good too, if a bit dull somewhat.

The Most Hated Family in America and the one about people in america who are against the new world order were really good. I think he has that voice that suits doco's and asks questions that you would think would be akward but never really are..

So, like, what's the NWO documentary like?

I love how he just doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, he's open to like anything and that's what I love about him.

Not trolling or anything, but I can't stand that guy. Wow. I almost hate him. The personality of an accountant or prosecuting attorney. I've only seen 2 of his shows; maybe you begin to like him.

Haha, oh wow.

4:00 - "Hmm, this droning synth reminds me a lot of NIN."
4:15 - "Seriously. Is this something from Ghosts I-IV?"
5:01 - :smoking:

Anyone know where i can watch his Weird Weekends series online?

I love how he just doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, he's open to like anything and that's what I love about him.

Yeah I like that too. He's either very brave or very stupid, and he doesn't look all that stupid.

The one about the Phelps family made me really mad though, I wanted to shoot them after that >:|

Back