Sometimes Jintor Draws Things

Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
Just artdumping a few things I drew. Mostly fanart of one kind or the other.

Brigade_Chief___Subordinate_by_Mul.jpg

Schafernauts_by_Mul.jpg

hobo.jpg

classeffectcopy.jpg

braincopy-1.jpg

brawltimecopy-1.jpg

Niiiiice

But something tells me those weren't drawn by hand

The first two look like the 'health and puberty' book I had in high school. Thats not to put them down they look really good, just an observation :D

They look awesome, what program did you use? Do you use a stylus?

Hells yeah I'm a TTGL fan. Thanks for the praise, all! I use a shitty tiny Graphire tablet and Photoshop. :p

Awesome stuff Jintor! Among many of the other things you can do including singing, you can also draw!

Guys @ bio have seen the space beer, they lolled.

Just want to let you know I checked out your art and I think it's quite good. Lots of style. I also like the colors you chose.

Yeah, I'm gonna praise Jintor some more here. I really like your art and style, and I think you should do more.

Man, what I'd give to have your talents. Maybe if I ate your brain or something.

bombardiercopy.jpg

Making faux MMO classes with a few friends

/edit

I also drew this randomly!

facescopy.jpg

I lol'd hard at the space fridge comic. It's made even better by Garrus being voiced by one of the guys in the commercial.

Photoshop. GUESS THE CHARACTERS YOU CHEAP BASTARDS

GLaDOS, I presume? That computer is ****ing beautiful. Like F-4 Phantom beautiful.

And... Suzumiya Haruhi, I suppose at the end. Don't know the rest.

Again, I wish I could draw. :(

I already guessed on your Facebook. Anyway, Raz, Dream, GLaDOS, Toph and that anime girl who doesn't know she has godlike powers.

Reviving, you sons of witches

ree_by_mul-d33rtg1.jpg

brawl_by_mul-d323ldl.jpg

costume_quest_by_mul-d31sffs.jpg

Well, you're definitely not afraid of colors! These are awesome.

Genshiken, Gurren Lagann, K-on, ?, ?, Portals, Zetsubou Sensei, ?, Avatar, Haruhi

That fourth one is Psychonauts I think. The eighth one reminds me of the chick from Scott Pilgrim.

I didn't know you liked SZS, Jintor. You're awesome.

You draw very well, but we play none of the same ****ing games.

Back