Sonic Racing Game Featuring Team Fortress 2 Characters Open For Pre-Order On Steam

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
We previously reported that the Team Fortress 2 Pyro, Heavy and Spy were found hidden away with their own kart in the Xbox 360 version of the racing game Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed but now PC players can finally pre-order the game, which will be released on Steam on the 31st of January, here.

The trailer for PC version of the game was released last week (sorry for being late with this) and shows off the RED team trio officially along with the other two PC exclusive characters: Football Manager and Shogun (as in Shogun: Total War). You can see the trailer from SEGA America's Youtube channel bellow:

The Team Fortress 2 classes join characters from various SEGA franchises like Sonic the Hedgehog, Ulala from Space Channel Five and Gilius Thunderhead from Golden Axe as well as Disney character Wreck-It Ralph and (strangely) real life NASCAR racer Danica Patrick as they race over land, on water and in the air with transforming vehicles. Again, you can pre-order it from Steam here.

Is there really any more milk in that TF2 udder?

Is there really any more milk in that TF2 udder?

We haven't had a TF2 Party game yet, so yes. Plenty of milk.

As for Mario, that teat dried up long ago.

I was playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii last night. I've come to the realisation that I just don't find 2D Mario games that fun.

Back