Speaking of babies...

Reaction score
Foetus cut from murdered US woman

A 23-year-old pregnant woman has been found dead with her unborn baby cut from her womb, police in the US state of Massachusetts have said.

It is not the first such case in the United States.

Lisa Montgomery was convicted two years ago of murdering Bobbi Jo Stinnett, whose foetus she removed. The baby girl survived.

There have been at least four other similar cases in the US.

I swear she was gonna have an abortion, I had to do something!

These cases are always the creepiest IMO.

Baby in a few years: ''So what happened to mom?''

''Er...''

If it wasn't for the time of posting I would believe you had done this deliberately to give us a rollercoaster ride of news.

I'm not sure if it's more disturbing that someone was stealing fetuses to raise as their own than it would have been if they were stealing fetuses to smoke dry so that they shrivel up and become magical Cambodian charms to ward off evil.

"Dumb bitch was having drinks with a friend while you were in the womb, which is why you're an ugly little c*nt like your mother and dumb as hell, but besides the point some other dumb bitch cut you from the womb and attempted to sell you on the black market for crack money. Unfortunately I got stuck with your little c*nt ass and here I am telling you this story while throwing my life and dreams away for a child that isn't even mine. Oh well, who wants ice cream?"

picture someone putting it on ebay...

"new baby, only cried once..previous mother was a bitch. 10,000 or BO."

Back