SPOILER POLICY! Read or Die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
SPOILER POLICY (serious business)

1. Never Ever Ever post gameplay / plot spoilers in thread titles.

2. Try to keep spoiler discussion in their own threads if you can help it.

3. Failing that, Always use the [ spoiler] and [ /spoiler] tags when discussing ANYTHING NOT IN THE DEMO.

4. Trying to spoil the game for other people because you think it's funny will result in a PERMANENT BAN.

seriously guys don't spoil it k :(

Thats not water.

And suddenly every fish in the sea had a spit take D:

People are way too bitch about spoilers

I am afraid to open those tags. I know they are 97% likely to be a joke, but 3% is just too much of a risk.

Up to someone like Ennui to deal out any punishments...and abuse of the spoiler tags is never good :|

Unless a thread's title is CLEARLY marked as a spoiler thread (as in, it says [SPOILERS!] at the beginning, like the Harry Potter 7 thread), if you post spoilers without using the spoiler tags, you will suffer the consequences of my towering rage, although it will result in probably a minor infraction rather than banning or anything overkill like that.

That of course doesn't apply to intentional malicious spoilers... if you're trying to spoil the game for other people because you think it's funny, that will be considered an intentional attack and will result in a mega-infraction and permanent ban.

Just don't post spoilers without tags and no-one gets hurt. You will rue the day if you end up spoiling Bioshock for me, though.

It's not abuse if nobody finds out.

[edit] don't infract me plz

Three words? Wow, really? Where did you read that?

The PC Gamer UK review says that in the opening paragraph.

I have just read it. So I MUST not read spoilers until around christmas. Sounds hard.

The actual 3 words are
j/k ;)

Don't ban me plzkthxbai

So a spoiler walks into a bar right and he says 'Ouch'.

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1170476486510ex0.jpg

Is this, like, a spiritual sequel to System Shock or something? D:

Is this, like, a spiritual sequel to System Shock or something? D:
That's how they billed it. It basically has a similar basic premise (lone player in isolated disaster zone fights shadowy antagonists) genre (Shooter RPG) developer (Irrational) and apparently, the same level of gushing praise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back