Star Craft

S

:Suzake:

General chat about Star Craft. You know, best levels, best moments, favourite strategies. the like, that is, if anynone here still plays Star Craft?

I will tell you now that no plays Starcraft.
Who wants to play Protoss or Zerg or Terrain and own eachother using marines, zerglings and zealots in an ever lasting fun that everyone can still enjoy today with many different maps.
Who the hell wants to play (extremely fun) Starcraft

I play a ton of Starcraft, whenever I have free time. Bnet name is ennuified.

I play it all the time, but thought lots of people DIDN'T like it because it's 'outdated'... bastards and the 'space continuim' making time pass and everything!

i've been playing it ever since i got it when i was 9 years old in 1998

i've been playing it ever since i got it when i was 9 years old in 1998

Aye, it sucks up lives.

I remember, that for a year, this was the only game I ever played, and I had a LOT of freetime.

If I didn't play so much Guitar Hero and Supreme Commander...I'd join in. :(

I still play it from time to time......its a good game for lans because it runs on any machine.....

I'm more interested in the lore myself, so I mostly play single-player.

I remember a mod being made for War3 where it was Starcraft....all the units and everything. I wonder how that went about finishing up?

Project Revolution, afaik/last I checked (which was a while ago) it is not yet released but still running strong and with no cease and desist!

Yeah, I liked the lore two, I love that mission "New Gettysberg", I like to use the 'ataying alive' cheat and just TRY to hold off the zerg. Fun...

Does any one else make maps here?

Yeah, I liked the lore two, I love that mission "New Gettysberg", I like to use the 'ataying alive' cheat and just TRY to hold off the zerg. Fun...

Does any one else make maps here?

Ahhh man, I cried when I first played that mission..plus the damn Protoss always got the one up on me.

I used to make maps, back in the day. Some bad map layouts, but at least I had the triggers and everything working perfectly...

best strategy?

hire numbers (after all he's Koreans and all Koreans pwn at Star Craft)

Nice.

What I tried recently in 'New Gettysberg' was taking ALL my siege tanks (regardless of their location) and surrounded the ramps byt the zerg base when there was like only 1 Protoss structure left. Then, when the Zerg came, all I did was sit back and watch the zerg flow in... I think I might have a screen shot or two of that scene, I'll see if I can get it here, unless some one else beats me :p!

Nice.

What I tried recently in 'New Gettysberg' was taking ALL my siege tanks (regardless of their location) and surrounded the ramps byt the zerg base when there was like only 1 Protoss structure left. Then, when the Zerg came, all I did was sit back and watch the zerg flow in... I think I might have a screen shot or two of that scene, I'll see if I can get it here, unless some one else beats me :p!

Yeah, I've set it to where the zerg got RAPED, couldn't kill my guys...Kerrigan just started to complain about getting over run..I'm like "WOMAN WE ARE WINNING!"

Yeah, I've set it to where the zerg got RAPED, couldn't kill my guys...Kerrigan just started to complain about getting over run..I'm like "WOMAN WE ARE WINNING!"

Kerrigans shifty. One minute she's an angry god-like monster massacreing thoasands, next speaking with Acturous or Jimmy like nothing has happened.

Oh yeah, what does everyone think of Duran. I think he's been hanging around since the beginning on the sidelines. Doran Routhe anyone? The guy who sent the criminals to the Terran sector in the first place? Has been manipulating everything from the beggning? :eek:

Wait, Samir Duran? Or General Dugalle?

Regardless, Alexei Stukov, was awesome... and then *sniff* we had to kill him, I felt guilty, so I put in that auto-victory cheat... Bastards, killed the best guy.

Wait, Samir Duran? Or General Dugalle?
Dugalle killed himself at the end of Brood War. So obviously were talking about Samir Duran + Secret Mission = OMFG HUGE CLIFF HANGER, GIMA MORE!

Dugalle killed himself at the end of Brood War. So obviously were talking about Samir Duran + Secret Mission = OMFG HUGE CLIFF HANGER, GIMA MORE!

The Confedarcary stole his bacon. Now he wants it back.

Kerrigans shifty. One minute she's an angry god-like monster massacreing thoasands, next speaking with Acturous or Jimmy like nothing has happened.

Oh yeah, what does everyone think of Duran. I think he's been hanging around since the beginning on the sidelines. Doran Routhe anyone? The guy who sent the criminals to the Terran sector in the first place? Has been manipulating everything from the beggning? :eek:

Yeah, Kerrigan is one manipulative bitch...and she's freaking good at it. I'll guarantee Jimmy is going to kill her, but she will kill him, too...would be the PERFECT end for them both.

And Duran, as we've figured out at the end of Brood War, is someone....special. I don't know if he was manipulating everything to begin with, but damn if he isn't going to be a big bad guy in 2. Holy shit, this talk makes me want to play it MOAR!

I know da feeling. Damn blizzard, Starcraft will always be better than Warcraft! (Not to say you should make a Starcraft MMO D: )

I know da feeling. Damn blizzard, Starcraft will always be better than Warcraft! (Not to say you should make a Starcraft MMO D: )

Warcraft had it's pluses...just StarCraft is way more of a cult classic, imho.

Though the first Warcraft is badass as hell.

The Hive cluster is under attack

zeg:gosh gosh goish?

dam I hav forgoten almost all the quotes,anyway I could barely understand them all since when I got the game I didnt knew much english

one thing is that if there is going to be a starcraft2,I hope they keep the same old school sci-fi style

I don't play anymore, have so little time, but I can tell you my favorite strategy is to go blitzkrieg style, win the round in less than 10 ~ 15 minutes with assorted lower-tech units.

If that doesn't work, I usually go the "hold the line" approach, sometimes building bunkers/defences at chokepoints and passes, and generally making a barricade to deny the enemy resources. After 40 minutes, I starve him out.

I don't play anymore, have so little time, but I can tell you my favorite strategy is to go blitzkrieg style, win the round in less than 10 ~ 15 minutes with assorted lower-tech units.

If that doesn't work, I usually go the "hold the line" approach, sometimes building bunkers/defences at chokepoints and passes, and generally making a barricade to deny the enemy resources. After 40 minutes, I starve him out.

Hold the lines are extremly fun. I love making my own maps where you have to hold out against thoadsands of zerglings. GO MY BRETHREN!

Hold the lines are extremly fun. I love making my own maps where you have to hold out against thoadsands of zerglings. GO MY BRETHREN!

Aww, you too?

Unfortunately, it bcome severly laggy after 2K zerglings.

Your forces are under attack.

Our warriors have reached the enemy.

Same difference?

Our sacred grove is being desecrated!

This is not Warcraft in space!
It's much more sophisticated!
I KNOW it's not 3D!

This is not Warcraft in space!
It's much more sophisticated!
I KNOW it's not 3D!

Blizzard really should have completed Orcs In Space just for S&Gs after getting completely filthy rich off StarCraft :LOL:

Back