Star Wars ep 3 teaser online!

So did Episode 1 & 2 if you go by the trailers :upstare:

But yeah there were moments in that that made my mouth gape open in awe

That's awesome, indeed the dark atmosphere of the trailer is amazing :D

*rewatches 20 times*

Damn, this is going to be an absolute blast.

I'm curious. Is the scary looking dude at the end Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine in his 'Darth' fascade? Tbh he doesnt look that similar.

And why on earth does Anakin have Orange eyes?

craig said:
I'm curious. Is the scary looking dude at the end Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine in his 'Darth' fascade? Tbh he doesnt look that similar.

And why on earth does Anakin have Orange eyes?

Palpatine is the guy swinging the red saber, I suppose.

The dark side does that to people :p

Yes it is palpatine with the saber... :eek:

I think thats going to be the best Star Wars. :)

I dont think it will be better than empire strikes back as with lucas in the directors chair were bound to see a lot of the 'lighter' and whimsical moments that he's prone to putting in his films. Quite often these backfire on themselves...
for instance.... yoda is meant to squeeze his green wrinkly arse cheeks together in ep 3 and let fly with a huge fart!

[Matt] said:
I dont think it will be better than empire strikes back as with lucas in the directors chair were bound to see a lot of the 'lighter' and whimsical moments that he's prone to putting in his films. Quite often these backfire on themselves...
for instance.... yoda is meant to squeeze his green wrinkly arse cheeks together in ep 3 and let fly with a huge fart!

Given a certain situation it could be appropriate, even in star wars.

this is lovely,

this movie going to break the box office,

its going to be one awsome movie that everyone will remember for decades

That looked really awesome.

Hopefully it won't suck as hard as the second one.

Although, the second one was pretty entertaining at times.

Erestheux said:
That looked really awesome.

Hopefully it won't suck as hard as the second one.

Although, the second one was pretty entertaining at times.

Bah, all 5 so far have been excellent.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.tetrixenterprises.com Port 80

lmao

Does anyone have any link?
It says that the bandwidth limit has exceeded. I really want to see this trailer. I can't wait.

I expect it to be just as horrible as the last two. Though it would be nice if I was wrong.

does anyone have a working link? ever one I try is dead.

I just saw the trailer.
Thanks, SFLUFAN.
The other two prequel movies seemed to lack a lot of action and had too much nonsense crap. From what I've seen in this trailer, Episode III will have a lot of action and will be really good.

Most likely the script will suck as in the first and second movie. But the special effects look awesome!

Nick Gillard (stunt coordinator/sword master) said the movie will be about 60-70% fighting. A lot of heads will role and even more better events will happen. It is said that General Grievous (one of the confirmed characters) will die in a gruesome way.

Just saw it. Meh, looks like it will be as crappy as the other two to me.

From what I understand, Lucas expects to get a PG-13 rating for this film as opposed to the PG rating all the others have gotten.

This kind of reminds of the current Prince of Persia: Warrior Within situation. The game is going from a 'T' rating to a 'M' rating.

Wow, that looks awesome :D

Edit: Wookies wookie wookie wookie! :E

Ive only seen half the trailor so far, the downloads slow but, it looks like their is alittle too much CGI, i mean, puppets are out dated but they look real...

SFLUFAN said:
From what I understand, Lucas expects to get a PG-13 rating for this film as opposed to the PG rating all the others have gotten.

It better, Star Wars does not need more Jar jars to sell McDonald happy meal toys... :|

But the film from the other half i just saw, looks allot more 'old skool' than the previous two films... it looks more like the next three.. they probably picked that up from going over the old ones and using the style when they redid them on to DVD.

I'm more excited about the new Knights of the Old Republic game. The last game had a story better than the 2 most recent movies. Hell, it was almost as good as the original trilogy.

I saw the trailer on tv earlier this evening. Looked awesome. Finally some real darkness again.

Even though some of you think it looks like "Meh" it will be watched by millions anyway. I didn't like the trailers for ep 1 and 2, but I still went to see them. I actually liked them more than most people seem to, even though they're nothing near the trilogy. "Star wars" is still "star wars" IMO.

Back