Star Wars ep 3 teaser online!

I would rather have an ok episodes 1 and 2 and a great episode 3 than a great episode 1 and 2 that finished off with a poor episode 3.

*Runs around like a crazed fanboy waving around a plastic lightsaber*

the 1st and second one was just a build up to this one, it is goin to be fantastic. no dowt. love the trailer btw, u hav made my day ;)

That trailer was insane! The hype for this movie has instantly been built for me.

With most of the movie involving battle scenes, I don't see how this one could get screwed up. But you never know...

the first two were quite good i think... only downfalls were jar jar in TPM, and the cheesy-ass love scenes in AOTC. hopefully they won't fukc up somewhere in this one.

edit: i watched the trailer- and watched it again, again and again. this thing will rock beyond contention. and that Hayden guy doesn't even look too much like a pansy. magic stuff.

are these little creatures ewoks? oh nevermind they're wookies. a wookie army is BOUND to kick ass. we'll probably get to know why Chewbacca is so highly considered.

Oh just for fun....

(Duncan Sheik) - Half life.mp3
(Sneaker Pimps) - Half life.mp3
(Local H) - Half life.mp3

:p

Atually the Sneaker Pimps song I could picture as a song for the closing credits of a Half Life movie.

craig said:
So did Episode 1 & 2 if you go by the trailers :upstare:

But yeah there were moments in that that made my mouth gape open in awe

Yes sadly. This new star wars better be better than those lame ass episode 1 and episode 2 ones. To me it's all about the classic 70's ones.

colson said:
Yes sadly. This new star wars better be better than those lame ass episode 1 and episode 2 ones. To me it's all about the classic 70's ones.

Empire was released in 1980 and jedi in 1983 fyi :p

I'm not exactly a Star Wars fan (especially after the last two monstrosities) but I'm going through a binge of everything Natalie Portman at the moment... so it's practically a requirement.

Back