Star Wars: The Old Republic

It's pretty darn close to being a brilliant game, but I'm disappointed in how incomplete the end game and convenience features were omitted at launch.

I'll probably cry and guiltily buy Mists of Pandaria if Bioware doesn't make things a little tighter.

The way I see it, Mist of Pandaria doesn't come out for a while at this point. So Bioware has a ton of time to make that happen for you folk. However, Guild Wars 2 is looming for most people (including me), and that is the game that will draw away a lot of subscribers if they don't get this game in top shape.

This game can't afford a mass exodus. The servers are low populated as it is.

Wow is getting more and more terrible every year. Even if this game flops I'll never go back.

The way I see it, Mist of Pandaria doesn't come out for a while at this point. So Bioware has a ton of time to make that happen for you folk. However, Guild Wars 2 is looming for most people (including me), and that is the game that will draw away a lot of subscribers if they don't get this game in top shape.

This game can't afford a mass exodus. The servers are low populated as it is.

I don't know, I can't see GW2 living up to its hype any more than SWTOR. Probably less so as they're trying to be much more revolutionary than evolutionary.
Old Republic still has time for a couple of major patches though, it may well get to the point necessary for surviving the release of its competitors.

Does anyone playing this have seven day trials they can send me? Eejit sent me one but it expired before I even finished downloading the bloody game.

Back