Stats

Valve should at least say something about it.
It is quite irresponsible of them to remove a feature without talking about it.

STATS
I WANT THEM BACK
BAAAAW.
seriously though they seemed fine before so what's the problem

They were fine until things weren't tracked correctly.

I'd like them back, tbh.

I heard about them and before I even got to try them they were down.

Ditto. I was at work thinking "This will be so cool!"

Got home, they were gone. I cried.

Hey yeah there's a sort of global problem happening atm, to the best of my knowledge. notice achievements have disappeared, I can't join games, it will talk about synching with the steam cloud, and friends is going on and off.
my guess? they're updating the steam cloud system. This is usually done before moderate-large updates. Could be the tf2 scout update, or the l4d advanced stats returning.

They should have been added at Day 1, that way you would get a much better list of stats, people having their full play time displayed instead of a playtime since it was added.

Valve messed them up, they took them out. Whether we will see them anytime soon is a mystery.

I was agreeing with Nicky. The stats should have been part of the game when it was first released.

And it would have been delayed another half year to make sure it worked.

I was agreeing with Nicky. The stats should have been part of the game when it was first released.

i was perfectly happy with the game, stats aren't that big of a deal for a game. its just another way of showing all your friends how much of a life you have or don't have. even if they were in the game when released then im sure there would be some issues as well. there will always be bugs in software once you release it. valve learns of what is wrong by the community and fixes/improves it based on suggestions

Like, in TF2, stats are nice to have, but they don't mean anything really.

Still, I'd like them back - but only after they fix the bloody bugs that were in it, for the day it was up.

Back