Dawn of War II: Retribution $15
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition $13.59
BIT.TRIP BEAT $2.50
BIT.TRIP RUNNER $2.50
Test Drive Unlimited 2 $10
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale $5
Back to the Future: The Game $12.50

July 1st Deals

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/iecfn/steam_summer_camp_sale_day_2_total_war_shogun_2/

Jesus christ. Steam sales should be illegal... they impoverish poor video gamers everywhere.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River $29.24

Haha, are you ****ing kidding?

****ing really, Steam? The ****ing week I'm leaving to go to a ****ing wedding you have this ****ing sale? Assholes, the lot of them.

Steam is being a pain at the moment. Can't view anything I click on.

I would be taking full part in the sales...but I've just spent £30 on getting Battlefield 1942, Vietnam and 2142 :D :( D: :D

And I just bought Oblivion. I've never played an elder scrolls game before. Let's see how good it is.

does anyone know if the new vegas dlc will be on sale all week or just today?
cuz I dont get paid till tomorrow.....

Daily deals are just for the day. Everything not a daily deal is for the whole sale time period.

ah ok thx for explaining that...paycheck can't come soon enough

Jesus.

0E1nO.jpg

New X3 content is one of the prizes for Summer Camp.

tumblrlihk7bjoby1qc2e6a.jpg

LOL Iced_Eagle ftw. Does he even post anymore?

I don't think so. He's a really cool dude.

A while ago, he gifted me Greed Corp out of nowhere. $10 game. We don't even talk at all. He was just like "you have good taste in games, so here you go"

It's on sale right now for 2.50 by the way, I highly recommend anyone who likes strategy games to get it.

I think he got a job programming in the industry so he probably doesn't have a lot of time to post around here anymore... too bad, I always liked him.

Guess he's doing well since it looks like he spent about $200.

I think I've seen him around now and then.

Here's hoping everything on my wish list gets 75% off!

just a reminder for everyone how to do this the proper way so we don't have to listen to people whining about wasting their money when jumping a "deal" too soon:

buy the daily deals during the sale, those have the biggest savings.

only buy other games from the catalogue, collections etc etc. after the last daily deal has been revealed.

this way you avoid possibly buying a game for e.g. 33% off when you could get it for 75% off at a later time.

I heard The Longest Journey was a really good game. Any confirmation? It's apparently 75% off for the entire sale since it's not on the daily deal. I guess I should wait to see if somehow it becomes even cheaper.

I collected some tickets yesterday. The Bit Trip one was kind of frustrating but I got it. The Reckless Disregard for Gravity was a breeze. The Lead and Gold one is impossible I think. You can pretty much only get consistent headshot kills with the Trapper.. and then you have to compete with everyone else trying to pull it off... and of course it's easy for pretty much any class to kill you if you're a trapper since no map is esepcially sniper-friendly.

Does anyone know if you use your tickets for items in the prize store if you lose them as entries in the drawing? Not a lot of the prize store stuff is all that great... I figure I'd get Alien Breed 2 and maybe some of the other random gear.

It is a really good game but it's got some really hard puzzles if you aren't great at point-and-click adventures. I'm not and had to use a walkthrough for a few puzzles.

The story definitely makes up for whatever frustration I experienced with it though.

P.S. I ****ed up big yesterday, I had just seen BTTF with a friend and in my excitement I bought the BTTF game on Steam before I realized that the summer sale was about to start.

anyone know if the camp activities for the tickets only run for that day or is it possible to get those tickets during the entire sale?

Today's daily activities suck because I don't have any of the games.

I bough honest hearts.now I'm waiting for Fallout3 GOTY to go on sale,I have a boxed copy but if the steam version goes down to $10 I''l buy it again and gift my boxed copy to a friend.

I am pondering buying RailWorks 2.

When I was a kid I loved Microsoft Train Simulator.

Shame that RailWorks 2 doesn't seem to ship with any Japanese routes though.

So did I. Adventure games just aren't what they used to be.... *sadface*

Here's some bleating about why you should buy the entire Assassin's Creed series, which is 66% off in the Sunday round of sales (£16.99)

Hoping that the GOG sale moves on tomorrow. Looking for vintage Bioware (and thus, skipping out on Dragon Age Ultimate Ed, which is £8 on Steam today).

Thought about getting The Longest Journey enough to bother playing the demo a couple nights ago. I suck so much at adventure games that I usually have to use a walkthrough, even on relatively nice ones like Day of the Tentacle. I might've gotten through Loom on my own, but that's all.

Will probably give in and buy it on the last day of the sale. Art style is appealing.

Oh my god. I don't think I can resist the AC Complete pack.

****ing bills man...by the time I get paid again the sales will be over.
only thing I bought sofar was Honest Hearts.I'm still hopping for FO3 to be REALLY cheap.
really want to buy AC2 but I just can't.....****.

Just pondered buying the Paradox Complete Pack, but after reading up some more on the forums I see there's still problems with patches being notably slower to be deployed on Steam, as well as general compatibility issues with some mods so now I'm quite doubtful.

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense. While yeah, patches generally get set slower, you can still manually patch all your games with no ill effect on Steam, and mods are just as easy to use. The Paradox pack is an AMAZING deal. Just sayin.

we just had huge thunderstorm a couple of days ago that has knocked out my internet, and now I'm on my parents computer and steamguard won't send the ****ing auth mail and I'm getting ****ing annoyed...GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

we just had huge thunderstorm a couple of days ago that has knocked out my internet, and now I'm on my parents computer and steamguard won't send the ****ing auth mail and I'm getting ****ing annoyed...GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but have you made sure to check your spam-folder for the mail?

One time Google put my auth mail in that folder, took me a while to notice it.

Is anyone else having major problems with these sales? I click on one of the sales, it takes about 10 seconds to load, and it says error. I go back, try it again and this time it takes me to the age verification thing. I verify my age, and then it says error. I try like four more times before I can finally buy the game :p

Is anyone else having major problems with these sales? I click on one of the sales, it takes about 10 seconds to load, and it says error. I go back, try it again and this time it takes me to the age verification thing. I verify my age, and then it says error. I try like four more times before I can finally buy the game :p

The new sale started not even twenty minutes ago. Valve's servers are getting hammered atm.

Today's sales btw

uqXaX.jpg

Back