Steam "Give & Get" Sale Begins

I only have Warband and I've read it's basically just the same game but better. Kind of like buying Left 4 Dead 2 without buying Left 4 Dead. It's a really good game though. Completely underrated. Basically the way it goes is that people start playing it without thinking it's really anything and then like 7 hours later they're absorbed in to the non-existent story. I have 60 hours in it and I don't feel like I even accomplished that much. The multiplayer isn't bad either. There are a lot of mods for both single player and multiplayer that add a lot to the game.

Seems like everything else is either something no one would want or something everyone already has... which I guess is the best description of this entire sale. Maybe tomorrow will be something good... or just a resale of the sales they had before.

It probably is if you haven't bought M&B yet.

They've added tons of new features since the original release of Warband, so the differences are far more numerous than what most reviews said about it at its release.

Goddammit, don't make me buy another game. Warband is standalone, right?

Warband has no end though. I love games that have endings

Goddammit, don't make me buy another game. Warband is standalone, right?
Yeah I only have Warband.

Warband has no end though. I love games that have endings

Make your own ending. I guess you could say it's the end if you become king or conquer everyone. Some situations get repetitive, but generally there's enough variety that you're willing to put up with the dumb parts like herding cattle or clearing those damn bandit camps.

Goddammit, I have this issue-

Just wanted to let the folks who are enjoying the Steam sale a heads up on the one deal I decided to take part of. Personal experience, along with some confirmation from the Steam and TaleWorlds Forums, has arrived at the conclusion that Steam may have screwed up the delivery of game keys for Mount & Blade and Mount & Blade Warband.

When activated, Mount & Blade Warband requests that you activate the game using a serial key that Steam should have on hand for your copy of the game. The key I got, however, is a 5×5 input key (25 digits), whereas the actual key required by the game is a 4×4 input key (16 digits). Your purchase, therefore, relegates you to demo status for the game until such time as when the folks at Steam can resolve the issue for all the gamers who purchased the game (or the bundle packs!).

http://iamstillwater.wordpress.com/...unt-blade-warband-steam-sale-gives-wrong-key/

Just got back and found the latest sales. Five minute decision - do I get Mount & Blade? Is SC: Conviction worth £10?

I say yes. For no reason.

Edit: Metro 2033 for $10? **** yes, bought.

can my pc run metro?

videocard nvidia geforce 8300 gs

amd athlon 64 x2 dualcore procesor 2.40ghz

RAM 3gb

can my pc run metro?

videocard nvidia geforce 8300 gs

amd athlon 64 x2 dualcore procesor 2.40ghz

RAM 3gb
http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/

Looks like it but your processor isn't up to the recommended requirements. It's a great game though. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes shooters or who likes STALKER (and even to people who like shooters and hate STALKER).

Is Metro 2033 just a tech demo or a good game?
It's a great (but brief) game.

And if it helps this is coming from someone who is a crusader to keep adventure games alive (I own every Telltale game on Steam).

BHC I'm doing the same thing right now...just need to forced myself to grab my Wallet from the Kitchen...best deal so far IMHO

Back