Steam Summer Getaway Sale Begins - July 11th Through July 22nd

I'll try haha. Also, I am disappointed that the Stalker series is not on sale yet.....

I found everything to be worse except for the engine and the polish of controls/interaction. The story, especially, is awfully disappointing compared to the pulpy supernatural fever-dream writing of the first two. I mean it's a decent game, but it doesn't feel like Max Payne at all - it feels like a cover shooter with bullet time.

Holy **** I bought KOTOR and I'm two hours in and it's incredible. And I'm gonna be away from my PC for the next two weeks. Wohoo.

So Skyrim the legendary edition got picked from the community's choice thing. The sale will be -40% for a total of $36. Regular Skyrim is -25% for a total of $20. Should I go ahead and buy the legendary edition, or wait longer and hope that either one will drop down further. -40% doesn't really seem like much.
Thanks in advance

Well they aren't gonna drop any lower this sale. But yeah, I was going to buy Skyrim this sale but no ****ing way are these prices acceptable for my standards. Deus Ex: HR is a few months older and it's going for 3€.

Also, I am disappointed that the Stalker series is not on sale yet.....

I heard there was a problem with the publisher or something and that's why the series is not getting discounts this sale. It really is a shame because it's been a pretty big hit in past sales.

I've bought entirely too many games during this sale already. This is the worst year yet.

I'm pretty proud of myself. Got Bioshock, Tomb Raider, and Trackmania which reached my budget cap for the sale, and I haven't bought anything else since.

Picked up System Shock 2 and Alan Wake for under $7. Was going to grab Fallout 3 and New Vegas but by the time I get to them I could buy them preowned on PS3 for a lower price.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas are great games, by the way.

Jesus, Bethesda is so ****ing cheap. Why won't they lower the price for standalone Skyrim? It's two years old.

Also repeating sales for DE:HR, Dark Souls (bad port). Hitman absolution and Bioshock Infinite (bought it the first day on daily deals).

Yeah I was mad about the Skyrim deal.. only -30% off. I also haven't seen any of the usual packs on sale as frequent as past years.

True, but it would be nice to have some variety in there. The sale is going to end soon.

Having CSGO being on multiple sales (games that I couldn't give a shit about), and daily deals overlap in the next day. More than enough time to buy.

Would be nice if they had the publisher catalog again.

Back