Stop whining about this update!

[9]Kannabis

"The level designer is new and Tides is a good map for him to cut his teeth on. As he develops and learns CS mapping he can tackle more well known maps." Cliffe

first off i think this is a great idea. valve is thinking ahead and instead of making a really popular map remake, they release other maps too see what kinda combat style ppl like. say they realeased de_train on monday, the community would be very hyped and when the map comes...it would be shit ( not that im saying it would be but) so then the community would start doughting what valve can do. these maps thats valve is releasing are just tests which im ok with.

GJ VALVe :)

the only map I want is miltia.........hopefully they'll get it out soon :imu:

WhiteZero said:
I'm still waiting for the offical Militia and Assault.
I, on the other hand, am waiting for maps with less of a complete and utter bias towards the terrorist team :p

Although Assault is a very terrorist orrientated map, I have to say I miss it. Even playing as ct against the odds is good imo. But, I will take each map as they come, and be patient for the maps that are not done yet. Lets be honest, if we got all the maps in one go, updates would be less interesting.

I, on the other hand, am waiting for maps with less of a complete and utter bias towards the terrorist team

Lol! its a good map if u are a terrorist! :cheese:

You know what its abit of a weird subject.

While I would like new maps I really would like the old popular ones remade.

oilrig, backalley, nuke, assault

Bring it on :D

Back