Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Let this one stay, c'mon, be cool. Don't spam.

I'm getting drums soon - yay! Can't wait to give drums a go, basically getting them for free!

Just a note, how do you avoid the spam? And how is your drums related to strife? Or should it be titled "shit that's happenin', dawg"?

That's what's happening in my strife lately, I'm getting drums.

Avoid spam by stopping stupid conversations back and forth, I admit I added to the little spam thing that closed the last thread, but just look at it as an example of what not to do, that whole anal talk thing, just don't do stuff like that, stick to the topic and tell us things about your strife lately.

Avoid spam by dealing with the perps instead of being lazy and closing the thread.

Probably going to go see Role Models or Madagascar 2 tonight. Should be fun.

Spam? In the Misc thread?! Well hot damn.

Anyway, I'm getting drums too. So yay.

Avoid spam by dealing with the perps instead of being lazy and closing the thread.

Probably going to go see Role Models or Madagascar 2 tonight. Should be fun.

Alternatively, avoid spam by, you know, not spamming. The existence of the Strife thread is tolerated as long as it doesn't get spammy - the onus is on you lot to avoid it. We know damn well it's being used as a replacement for Misc and I can go along with the charade of pretending it's not as long as it's not abused.

Strife at the moment is usual. Nothing overly 'strifeful' except my annoyance at my Left 4 Dead situation. The 'too much work to do in the allotted time' is fine, it's usually like that.

I have always thought "strife lately" was a typo of "life lately", silly me. Hows it going for me? stressed out, thats for sure.

I'm still sick and still tired. But I get to celebrate Pumpkin Pie Day soon. Praise Allah.

We know damn well it's being used as a replacement for Misc and I can go along with the charade of pretending it's not as long as it's not abused.

Well thats just not true.

I worked today. That's good. Wish i had more to do.

I'm sick of this strife shit. When this one gets locked I'm making a misc and naming it misc. They're the same thing and keeping the name different doesn't do shit but make it more ignored.

My family is coming, and they're bringing their dogs. The fan is about to hit this shit.

I'm supposed to be saving for Japan but I can't stop buying Japanese shit.

For the last 6 months.

I just ordered this today because it was a ****ing bargain.

Holy roman sandals batman, a new misc thread?! :D

Lol, still kickin' it back in Gerro...****in' lovin the good weather. Veggie, was watching Kill Bill last night with a few mates and just realised where your Ava is from. Awesome.

I hope when that scene happened you jumped up and said **** YEAH IT'S VEGETA

I did more than that. I jumped up, hit the roof, stripped off all my clothes and ran round the house screaming your name.

have my last exam today. wonder if any sex pictures will pop up.

I pictured a hairy hobo much like the POW in your avvy screaming in a gruff voice Koola. Good god I lol'd.

Having to send in my laptop for some god damn reason for them to bullshit with it because I don't know why. ****.

Woooah, I was going to watch Kill Bill last night!

I've been getting migraines all day. When I checked my blood pressure (I have shit BP) it was 145/100.

**** me.

I pictured a hairy hobo much like the POW in your avvy screaming in a gruff voice Koola. Good god I lol'd.

Having to send in my laptop for some god damn reason for them to bullshit with it because I don't know why. ****.

Willeh. Bringing a smile to my face since ever :p

I EAT 5 WEETBIX LOL

Hey somebody told me to post that there's a crazy party going on in the steam chat, but I'm there and it's pretty boring so...

*shrug*

Oh of course the coolness happened right after I left. And all the coolness that was supposed to be there originally was a lie then?

I have a 15 or so page journal due tomorrow, and I haven't started writing it yet. I have all the quotes I need for it, but I'm just too darn lazy to start it. I'll think I'll end up turning it next week and take the 5% deduction. (thank god I can turn up "A" essay's fairly easily).

I hate my procrastination.

ALL THE COOL CAME BEFORE YOU CAME BEFORE YOU CAME BEFORE YOU CAME LOL

srsly twas funny Zeepo

I'm considering calling up a friend, but I really don't want to talk to her. It's been too long.

I think I'm going to put me old bike latch pedals on, although I don't have a pair of shoes to wear with the pedals.

I just finished paying for a ski trip to japan, going in january! Should be awesome.

Also, I think I like a girl... but don't know if I should cause it may be too soon coming out of the last relationship... Should I wait? Or find out if it is too soon or not by trying. :|

Also, when I go do my ski instructors course, should it be in Aus, NZ, Japan or Canada?

Thanksgiving break!
No strife for me!

I have an exam 2 days after mine is over. I'll pretend it doesn't exist until the day before though.

I'm getting so damn nervous.

I'm registering to take my GED test on Monday, and then taking it on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'm taking the bus on all three days, both to and from.

So ****ing nervous. So nervous, so nervous, so nervous.

I'm worried I'll fail, and fail miserably! And when I do, I won't make a thread saying I failed. Because the shame will consume me and I will not be able to live with myself!

/drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back