Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel better right now. Still felt like crap today, the zoo was a good respite, but when i got home i fell in again, but i've been feeling better.

now i feel shit. ive just realised that the career path ive chosen may not be the one i want,
but i need to make up my mind now cos i have to start next year. so im confused and distraught.

I took a massive dump last night. It was awesome. I had to unclog it with a coathanger.

**** yeah.

No, noobs only get drunk on just saturdays.
Pros drink all week.

It takes more than drinking like George Best to be a pro like George Best.

now i feel shit. ive just realised that the career path ive chosen may not be the one i want,
but i need to make up my mind now cos i have to start next year. so im confused and distraught.

Don't worry about it. Try one college course and if you think it's not the right one for you try something else. That's what I'm doing.

im not going to college, im joining the marine corps(british), im just not sure
if i want to be a marine specifically. maybe airborne. im even looking at the French Foreign Legion.

Um, I think I'll pass. Oh, and btw, it's Ms Kat, not Mr Kat.

D: my bad. im still new please dont kill me!!!

anyway women cant join combat arms. double D:

Don't worry, I won't kill you (although I may hurt you just a little bit!).

Run! Run now! While you still have legs!

in afghanistan you dont run, you face the enemy! in a civilised manner!
ten paces, eyes front, god save the queen!

im not going to college, im joining the marine corps(british), im just not sure
if i want to be a marine specifically. maybe airborne. im even looking at the French Foreign Legion.

The FRENCH?!?! The FRENCH?!!?
*Turns Al Murray on your ass*

*slaps al murray then kicks him in crotch*

the Legion is tough as hell. the problem i have with the british army is that i
dont want to be stationed in england.

and who the hell is al murray anyway?

My friend's got a girlfriend and he hates that bitch. That's what he tells me everyday. He says "I've really gotta lose my chick" in the WORST kind of way. To sum it up, she sits on her ass while he works his hands to the bone to give her money every payday. She wants more dinero just sit at home. I told him to say "I won't pay, why don't you get a job?" I guess all his money isn't enough to keep her bill collectors at bay, and plus that girls got expensive taste. I guess it ain't easy doing nothing at all, but free rides don't just come along every day.

What do you guys think?

I think that sounds like it's out of a rap song.

I think you know your Offspring lyrics well. That is all.

Wow... I was right, it is out of a song 0_0

I thought something about it seemed odd, but I was just joking with my previous post.

I used to like Offspring, or maybe I still do I just haven't listened to them in years and refuse too right now

Continuing the Offspring chat, Splinter is my favourite album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back