Strife Lately 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my Birthday.

Yay.

Happy Birthday Dude!

birthdayuq4.jpg

Well would ya look at that, I had it copied already!

On a different note... what the **** is wrong with my imagination? I walked a mile down to the taco bell to have a couple tacos. As I was sitting there in the restaurant on a sunny day with only a few people in there, I couldn't help but have my mind wander and start imagining some horrible things.

For example, this time I was in there, sitting with my back to a side door, facing out one of the windows. I imagined somebody bursting into the restaurant with a shotgun, like they were going to stick up the place, and before I even realized what was happening, the guy turned and blew my head off with the shotgun... and I pictured myself sitting there with no head, my blood splattered across my food and the tables and chairs as well as the window. I imagined my family being horrified and not being able to have an open casket funeral for me because I had no more head.

Seriously... this happens ALL the ****ing time. I don't know what brings it up either. My mind always drifts to morbid thoughts like these.

Happy Birthday Dude!

birthdayuq4.jpg

Well would ya look at that, I had it copied already!

On a different note... what the **** is wrong with my imagination? I walked a mile down to the taco bell to have a couple tacos. As I was sitting there in the restaurant on a sunny day with only a few people in there, I couldn't help but have my mind wander and start imagining some horrible things.

For example, this time I was in there, sitting with my back to a side door, facing out one of the windows. I imagined somebody bursting into the restaurant with a shotgun, like they were going to stick up the place, and before I even realized what was happening, the guy turned and blew my head off with the shotgun... and I pictured myself sitting there with no head, my blood splattered across my food and the tables and chairs as well as the window. I imagined my family being horrified and not being able to have an open casket funeral for me because I had no more head.

Seriously... this happens ALL the ****ing time. I don't know what brings it up either. My mind always drifts to morbid thoughts like these.

i've imagined weirder, more disturbing things. Like what if you're driving on the highway...then out of nowhere someone grabs your head, opens the door and presses your head against the road while you're going 100km/h.

....yeeaa:bonce:

i've imagined weirder, more disturbing things. Like what if you're driving on the highway...then out of nowhere someone grabs your head, opens the door and presses your head against the road while you're going 100km/h.

....yeeaa:bonce:

Haha, I think I've thought of something like that before, as a passenger. :cheese:

The thing I described in my post is actually pretty tame compared to some of the morbidity my mind conjures up. :x

I've had similarly morbid thoughts, though they usually involve whether or not I would have the balls to kill the people I'm with, and how I would do it in a unique way to reflect their personality. I told my best friend about, betting he would tell me to get help. Instead, he told me he does the same damn thing.

Speaking of my best friend, he's not on campus and I am. And it sucks.

Well, shit. Gettysburg is too far away from me. I mean if you want to drive here, pick me up, and take me back to the show! I'm down! You just have about a 4.5 hour road trip to here and then 4.5 home! :D

I'll ride my unicorn out there.

Yeah, what's your address? 87 Forefather Street?!?!?!1?!/

Ha..ha. I said near not in Gettysburg.

Anyway, I got an 86% on my AP Calc midterm this morning.

Well lost, you know I already have some things planed out for you...

Oh god I'm back after like 4 days of ban, feels good, man.

I was ready to kill myself, I had this giant Rube Goldberg machine set up... bah, I guess I'll just trash it now.

Ban was lifted 24 minutes ago!

Haha, I think I've thought of something like that before, as a passenger. :cheese:

The thing I described in my post is actually pretty tame compared to some of the morbidity my mind conjures up. :x

Oh like nobody thinks that kinda stuff all the time.

Somewhere, in some obscure girl forum in the corner of the internets, there's a post from a girl who goes to a school in Jackson, Mississippi:

Turnpike Sally said:
There's this guy in my class who's a bit weird, and seems to have a fascination with bananas. He always sits behind me and stares at me. I've turned round sometimes to see him daydreaming with a huge erection. I wonder what he's thinking about. When I look at him, I just want to masturbate furiously. What should I do?

Uh oh, 30 minutes to the first class in new school. Probably starts with some boring crap like math something.

Well, that was embarassing. I went to the wrong class. Turns out I didn't need to wake up this early, since my class starts a few hours later.

I'm hot blooded, check it and see!
I've got a fever of 103.
Come on baby, we can do that dance.
I'm hot blooded, hot blooded!

So I opened the fridge last night, and a couple of bottles must have clinked together or something, because I distinctly heard the "ba-dunk" noise it makes when you unlock an Xbox achievement. Honest to god, the first thought that went through my head: "Well it's about time!"

I think its time I stop being an idiot. And no, this isn't some stupid New Years thing, using that as an excuse for change is pathetic. I just need to stop being an idiot is all.

Also, I'm going to attempt to post more often I think.

So I opened the fridge last night, and a couple of bottles must have clinked together or something, because I distinctly heard the "ba-dunk" noise it makes when you unlock an Xbox achievement. Honest to god, the first thought that went through my head: "Well it's about time!"

Rofl. I love moments like this.

Also, I just got done playing 4 epic games of L4D, and I want to play more, but I'm so tired.

:(

So I glanced at my xbox points, and they were 11111...*plays X-files music*

It is very weird shitting at school. I have this buddy who's a big guy who comes into the bathroom while everyone is in there and shits like a mongoose. He will bust through the door and start screaming things like "LOOOORD CLEANSE MY SOUL AND HELP MEH TO PURGE THIS DEMON FROM MY BODY HALLELUJAH!".

Also he is large.

:LOL:

Oh like nobody thinks that kinda stuff all the time.

Well how the hell would I know? :p

Me has a lagre Pepsi in front of the computer, but i don't know how it got there. :| Meh, i'll drink it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back