Stupid unnecessary letters.

I see what's going on here... DON'T THINK I DON'T!

What is this phoneme soiling? Leave the letters in our language alone, damn it! This thread can kiss my uhss.

Wow I was retarded back in 08.

Some things never change eeeeeeeeeh guys :D :D :D :D :D

You should feel honoured that EricIndiana chose your thread to dredge up and advertise in.

Mouse over where you see the report button and everything else within that same row. It'll pop up on the far right near the reply button and post number.

Edit: I'm going to destroy your family Vegeta.

It certainly doesn't! NO FAIR

Although I guess infractions make up for it?

Man, I woulda just banned that guy, but I was stripped of my mod powers without even so much as a cheap gold watch.

Pop quiz, hotshot: there's a bomb in this thread and if people stop posting in it it's going to explode. What do you do? What do you do?

You jettison it over the ocean, of course.

You get the guy from The Hurt Locker to disable it. He's good at that stuff, I think.

I read the first sentence, then started the second one and my mind exploded. I thought something wrong was happening.
I thought I was having a stroke.
But let's not joke about that kind of thing. Next time I might be reading a post and when everything stops making sense, I'll just shrug it off as 'a language debate'/'the politics forum' before my imminent death.

Why hasn't this been locked yet?

Mods too busy with the new site?

Perhaps they are enjoying your slight embarrassment at this thread's revival. Also, Dodds said it would explode. So I guess there's that.

Not really embarrassed, more so slightly peeved that I keep getting those '(forum member) rated your post dumb" alerts on a thread I made 4 years ago. Also due to the fact the mods aren't doing their jobs, one even posted in here.

Also the thread was revived by a spammer, still not closed or locked?

Note: I'm not bad mouthing all mods, I'm sure most have actually been busy with the new site, but I'm sure SOME have seen this.

I am reading your post right now. Is it me you are badmouthing?

Also if you stop posting in this thread it won't stay bumped, it's a very simple process

Back