Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ONE MAN CLAN

One of my ex- best friends tried to commit a suicide by taking 25 pills of zayanex. She is in the hospital right now. I still care about her and want to let her know that. What should i do? I am thinking either giving her the portrait that i painted of her, or write a letter... i don't know, what should i do?

Tr0n said:
Hell...why not do both?
see, i got to be sensetive about it, i can't show her that i'm doing all this stuff because she took all those pills(that would be positive reinforcment) acually my mom sugested not writing a letter, she said(my mom) that all she needs now are happy thoughts, so i might drop a few lines, but don't go into deep feelings stuff

and by the way

stop flipping me off

My friend tried to themselves and...I took them to a movie...seemed to work fine. Oh and another did the same and I haven't talked to him since...he spend a couple months is an institute...

Why not just show up at the hospital and talk to her? Save the presents for later (like her birthday).

LoneDeranger said:
Why not just show up at the hospital and talk to her? Save the presents for later (like her birthday).
we haven't really talked for about half a year, i mean i've met her couple of times here and there(we have mutual freinds), but the last meeting was the most hurtful (i think for both of us) as i said she did it the same day in the evening, we have (or had) very strange relationship, somewhere between best friends and lovers

i would give her the painting she will love it . i painted someones dog once and i have never seen anyone so happy.

This exact same thing is happening to me, except for the fact I don't know which hospital she's at, and most of the people who DO know refuse to tell me... but if I could, I would talk to her and tell her how much she means to me, but not in a touchy-feely way.

i'll give her that portrait with a little note saying "get well" and "i hope you can pose for me soon" i think that will give her something to live for at least

ship said:
GO. SEE. HER. NOW.
dude, do you understand that we havn't spoke a nice word to each other in a long time, plus it's not like that, she has a boyfriend and everything, but from what i hear they get into fights a lot

Dumbass.

dude, do you understand that we havn't spoke a nice word to each other in a long time, plus it's not like that, she has a boyfriend and everything, but from what i hear they get into fights a lot

flowers are nice, if someone gave me a painting i'd be like......SATAN TAKE ME NOW

xLostx said:
if someone gave me a painting i'd be like......SATAN TAKE ME NOW
why is that? it's a nice painting do you guys wanna see it?

ONE MAN CLAN said:

It doesn't matter if you haven't spoken a nice word to each other in a while, it's time to speak some nice words to her now.

Is her boyfriend ever there to visit her? If not, he sure is a... bleh, can't think of a bad enough word.

you could write her a letter, that's would i would go for anyway, and tell her in simple words what you'd like to say :)

or you could also go see her but she has a boyfriend, so...

lol @ zayenex, I think you mean Xanax, I have a prescription for it.

If she is/might be dying, then you kinda have no choice but to see her and tell her up front.

The paintings ok too. o_O

yo ONEMANCLAn i think you should bugger off if you're going to offer b-s advice in this serious situation.
As for me i don't have any experience in the matter, and have no advice, so i'll SHUT THE HELL UP.

ONEMANCLAN, suicide attemps are a cry for help/attention because they are embarassed to ask thier friends/family. She needs profesional help. But she also needs your help...and no offense but your mom doesn't know what she's talking about.

Teh_Poet said:
What is it?

it calms the nervousystem, it's for panic attacks and stuff.. enough would just shut you down all together (im talkin alot tho) I take only wee .5 milis

babyheadcrab said:
it calms the nervousystem, it's for panic attacks and stuff.. enough would just shut you down all together (im talkin alot tho) I take only wee .5 milis
Personally, I prefer 150mg of Effexor. ;)

Danimal said:
It is indeed ALEXDJ.
I knew it! :D

He gave the hint before when he said "by the way, stop flipping me off."

Give her flowers and write a letter about your feelings about her...

Well, since he is banned. There is no more purpose to this thread.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back