Sulkdodds Artwork (Half-Life2.net: The Comic)

marksmanHL2 :) said:
Holy crap I am in love! :p :cheers:

Nice.. Very Very Nice.

Also... what music is that... Ive allways wondered. Its great.

haha, thanks :D

the music was from the Two towers trailer, i dont know it's name... took bloody ages to make it syncronise with the pictures.

Suicide42 said:
haha, thanks :D

the music was from the Two towers trailer, i dont know it's name... took bloody ages to make it syncronise with the pictures.

Heh, nps. :)

And I bet it did lol.... :thumbs:

This just equals win. Such a simple but awesome equation!

That clanky polluting rust bucket... it looks so familiar and stompy... :D
I just love this comic. /egowin

Oh, and downloading the trailer now Suicide. The anticipation is killing me!

Edcrab said:
This just equals win. Such a simple but awesome equation!

That clanky polluting rust bucket... it looks so familiar and stompy... :D
I just love this comic. /egowin

Oh, and downloading the trailer now Suicide. The anticipation is killing me!

just to say... i made it when sulkdodds had only drawn the first page, and some things in sulkdodds' comic are actually derived from a picture in the trailer ;)

don't get too exited, it's just pictures and music :p

What?! It's not a 5 minute star-studded interpretation of the forum universe?! Where's the CGI, the scantily-clad female leads, the $25 million effects budget?!

Just kidding, saw it a while back and I like the slideshow style presentation and the music also equals win :D

This summer

LOVE

ROMANCE

DESIRE

Jeff Bridges as SpuD
A special appearance with Steve Buscemi as Dalamari and Fabio as CrazyHarij the cloud

In the biggest movie of the year....

HL2.net - Spam

Dalamari said:
This summer

LOVE

ROMANCE

DESIRE

Jeff Bridges as SpuD
A special appearance with Steve Buscemi as Dalamari and Fabio as CrazyHarij the cloud

In the biggest movie of the year....

HL2.net - Spam

What the director most probably do is turn a great story like that into a flipping love story.

HL2.net - Spam - the tragic story of too distant lovers caught between 2 feuding rival groups, 1 a forum moderator, the other a spammer bent on the downfall of all.

Starring Pamala Anderson as Bliink, a love struck mod and her spammer boyfriend Dalamari, played by Steve Buscemi.

Razor said:
When the current story arc that you are doing is finished, what about picking a thread from the days forum discussion and doing a comic about that thread. So in the comic, if FarrowSparrow had been sacked from being a mod or something because he went on a crazy banning spree, you could humourise that and put it into a comic.

Or instead ye could include me, the mod that went off, because of RL problems, and comes back now and again to check how everyone is.... :E

How about we adapt the idea...you went off because you got addicted to chocolate oranges. You beat someone over the head with an apple because they thought you wanted some fruit...and every now and again you come back looking for more chocolate oranges.

Oh...and I can't get sacked :O But I like the idea. :p

chocolate... oranges?

*drools*

for some reason that reminds me of giant pumpkins.

anyway, the next page looks interesting... i can't say anything because i am sworn to secrecy, but i will just say that <snip>.

damnit, why does that happen why i say <snip>?

stop saying <snip>!

<snip> you!

Suicide42 said:
chocolate... oranges?

*drools*

for some reason that reminds me of giant pumpkins.

anyway, the next page looks interesting... i can't say anything because i am sworn to secrecy, but i will just say that <snip>.

damnit, why does that happen why i say <snip>?

stop saying <snip>!

<snip> you!

Am i in it? :)

Comic Page 12!

Thanks everybody for all your praise, it's motiviating me to keep drawing this thing. ;)

Or instead ye could include me, the mod that went off, because of RL problems, and comes back now and again to check how everyone is....

All these cool story ideas people are suggesting are never going to fit in to the current storyline. Maybe in a possible sequel? :naughty: And as for those that want to be in, you'll need to show me what you want to look like.

Anyone who wants to be in the comic and isn't yet, PM me with a decent picture of what you wish to look like (doesn't matter if its a photo, drawing or crappy freehand paint image ;) )and I guarantee I'll find room for you.

Hey Crush, you did notice you were in it, right? But I forgot the 'Mod' tags. Apologies.

Bloody awesome. All saved to my hard disk :D

I'd love to appear again :) (with my current avatar)

Only thing that makes me regret my absence here is that comic :|

yay, you used my heroic farrow stance that i put in the trailer :D

LOL, that's one hell of a lightning bolt I shoot :D

Awesome as always ;)

Sulkdodds said:
Hey Crush, you did notice you were in it, right? But I forgot the 'Mod' tags. Apologies.
Yeah, the mummy in page 10, right?

I was referring to ''We mods are abandoning hl2.net'' when i said abandon ship if you didn't realise :p

The comic's great :D

Wow, I haven't been around here for a while but I must say this is awesome. Keep up the good work!

Hehe, how do you come up with all this stuff? Its incredible :D
I´m big fan of comics, but I have never managed to make one myself. My ideas suck :/

Toffee said:
Hehe, how do you come up with all this stuff? Its incredible :D
I´m big fan of comics, but I have never managed to make one myself. My ideas suck :/
If you doubt yourself you will never get stuff done.So don't doubt yourself, dreams, or ideas. ;)

You're the first person to ever draw me sulk....and I have to say this...****ing awsome! :p You drew me very well.

Do you always have one eyebrow raised? ;)

I was referring to ''We mods are abandoning hl2.net'' when i said abandon ship if you didn't realise

Oh I knew that, I just wanted to make sure you had noticed your contribution. Thanks everyone for your comments because without them I would shrivel into a ball of self-hatred. Next page up tomorrow.

Hey sulk very cool comic, want to see more of it.

P.S. i wouldn't mind poping up somewhere to ;)

I want to see the IRC channel make a show in the comic

Maybe have the mods fall back to IRC

guys, just for arguments sake, ALL the pages have been planned out, and it's unlikely you will get a place in the comic this late in its story...

but there is talk of a sequel...

*gets assasinated by sulkdodds*

Comic Page 13!

And yes I know how out of proportion the Freeman statue is. Blame whatever cowboy built the damn thing, not me. ;)

P.S. i wouldn't mind poping up somewhere to

How does this suit sir's needs?

We may have a small problem. I'm going on holiday. Luckily for you guy's I'll do some pages in advance and get Suicide to upload them. From next Tuesday I'll be in Scotland but I'll make sure he uploads a few pages over Christmas. Of course when I return, it'll be a comic a day because I'll have done some while away.

good page sulk and yeah the super sneak snail, brilliant lol :)

but he might want a socom, a box and the inability to open his mouth and have to nod all the time.

OMFG... i just noticed... that's not a Gordon Freeman statue launching off... that's MR. CROMPTON!!! Oh my god, so that's what happens if you drink 100 cups of coffee in one minute!

Only me and sulkdodds will understand that.

Sulkdodds, your comic 5killz r l33t. Thanx for making me larf aht lahd.

PS - while you're in Scotland walk up Ben Nevis. Underneath one of the rocks on the summit plateau is a £50 note I sealed in a glass bottle 7 years ago. If you find it and tell me what is stamped onto the glass, I'll send you another 50 :D

lol hes going to aaron (i thing thats the spelling) an island east of scotland for christmas it's not actualy a trip or anything crom.
I only know cos he's my friend from school. :thumbs:

CR0M said:
PS - while you're in Scotland walk up Ben Nevis. Underneath one of the rocks on the summit plateau is a £50 note I sealed in a glass bottle 7 years ago. If you find it and tell me what is stamped onto the glass, I'll send you another 50 :D
Ben nevis's great, i went with school not too long ago :)

But why in gods name did you leave a 50 up there!? :O

solid snail said:
lol hes going to aaron (i thing thats the spelling) an island east of scotland for christmas it's not actualy a trip or anything crom.
I only know cos he's my friend from school. :thumbs:
I went to the island of Aaron for a biology field trip, the student centre was full of dodgy northeners!! :rolling:
Still, we had good fun. Aaron is one gorgeous Island.

crushenator 500 said:
Ben nevis's great, i went with school not too long ago :)

But why in gods name did you leave a 50 up there!? :O

how much does a train to Ben nevis cost? you think i could make a profit? ;)

LOL Great stuff, man. Very nice. Can I appear in it? Just doing something unspecial. Awesome stuff, keep em coming. :thumbs:

Back