Sven Co-op v4.8 Released - Includes Blue Shift Support

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Today, the Sven Co-op team have released what may be the final update for one of the most popular Half-Life mods ever created. Sven Co-op allows users to play co-operative games in a huge variety of custom maps and missions in Half-Life's GoldSrc engine as well as the levels from the official Half-Life games. Today's update has added support for Half-Life: Blue Shift, allowing all levels from the GoldSrc games to be now playable in co-op.

svenscreenshot-png.24312
A level from Blue Shift in Sven Co-op.
There are far too many other changes to list here, but many of them are to correct functionality that was broken due to Half-Life's recent SteamPipe conversion. If you're looking for something to do with friends, Sven Co-op continues to make a great LAN party game, and we imagine you'll probably be able to pick up a few copies of Half-Life for cheap in the Steam Summer Sale, which is expected to hit sometime soon. More information regarding this recent update to Sven Co-op can be found over on the official website.

Attachments

• svenscreenshot.png
    svenscreenshot.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24,190
I always considered it Blue Shit when compared to Half-Life but I guess some people enjoy it.

I used to play hl2dm coop maps which is ton of fun where you face all sort of hl2 creators in way of death run or zombie escape it is outrageous.unfortunately there are few players who play them about 7 or10 :indy:

Back