Sweet ass case

Hmm, bugs would get sucked right in a splatter all over the insides of your comp, and not only bugs, but small animals and small children too.

But other than that its a pretyy funny idea.

i want the sweet ass case...but only if it has the state of the art equipment installed

Utilitarian, sexy (if you're into PVC), but when I think of "pimped", I don't envision a room fan with computer parts squeezed in. I imagine it stays pretty cool though. Noisy?

mmm. next: a computer housed inside a mini-fridge! "What kind of case is it?" "Oh, this? It's a Whirlpool."
(ignore the obvious moisture-related logistic impossibilities)

not too cute but the airflow must be really good if not noisy ;>

I don't get the deal with bitching at noisy cases. Though I wear headphones...

Love the sweet (ass) case. Next up: Covering all the computer parts in water-resistant tape and filling an average case with liquid nitrogen.

dekstar said:
I don't get the deal with bitching at noisy cases. Though I wear headphones...

Love the sweet (ass) case. Next up: Covering all the computer parts in water-resistant tape and filling an average case with liquid nitrogen.

some people notice it to much and they dont pay attention to anything else lol or they are so alone that theres no noise in there house

My computer is quite loud... can hear it from about 10 feet away. But I guess it's not that bad.

Surely everyone here has seen some real hardcore case mods, where they acid-treat and airbrush plastic to make corroded effects, do custom anodizing, subcontract Industrial Light and Magic, etc. to make them? That PVC case isn't much more than a frame - like a handrail that they make out of pipe fittings instead of wrought iron - utilitarian but not something I would consider particularly cool (temperatures notwithstanding).

Adabiviak said:
Surely everyone here has seen some real hardcore case mods
My case is specially modded Car-paint finished case with some very special scratches that transportation in a car to a LAN party is responsible for. . . .

As for the noise of my case, its as loud as my hoover. It also heats up my bedroom so my room is nice and warm when I get off my PC and go to bed. Shame it so loud it is impossible to sleep with it on. I have tried, but keep waking up every 20 minutes, not good.

furiousV said:
noise of my case, its as loud as my hoover. It also heats up my bedroom so my room is nice and warm when I get off my PC and go to bed. Shame it so loud it is impossible to sleep with it on. I have tried, but keep waking up every 20 minutes, not good.

Same here. 7800gt's aren't quiet, even when teh fan drops its speed when the driver feature kicks in :/

JNightshade said:
mmm. next: a computer housed inside a mini-fridge! "What kind of case is it?" "Oh, this? It's a Whirlpool."
(ignore the obvious moisture-related logistic impossibilities)
I actually saw someone do that somewhere(dont remember the site), they had some way that prevented condensation and it ran really cold.

I have a 7800 that's rather quiet. It's a BFG GTX. The loudest thing on my PC is the water pump and the water flow indicator (came with the Reserator).

Back