sweet, sweet irony...Obama allows unlimited acces to your HDDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reporter has a weird way of speaking. She uses upward inflections almost rhythmically.

saw this earlier and its a shame i've been downloading for over 10 years now, even before i turned 18. i have met only a handful of people that didn't steal in their lives and they're not fun people at all

Nothing said he is allowing it, or even that he is about to pass it. They said the Obama administration is "unusually tight lipped" on the matter.

And Russia Today? I think i'll need more sources before I get my manpanties in a bunch.

She sounds like she's reading each word individually instead of in a full sentence.

Great, soon enough Obama is going to make it so military squads can break into your house whenever they feel like it. Freedom of speech will be removed simultaneously of course...

Great, soon enough Obama is going to make it so military squads can break into your house whenever they feel like it. Freedom of speech will be removed simultaneously of course...

You're joking, right?

Russia Today? lol Wake me up once you have a reliable source.

Does it sound like he's joking?

After today's hijacking of GM's board, I fully expect the Democrat-Regime to issue edicts for US-citizens to buy GM-cars or else...

I better put on my tin foil hat then.

Does it sound like he's joking?

After today's hijacking of GM's board, I fully expect the Democrat-Regime to issue edicts for US-citizens to buy GM-cars or else...

I can only assume that you are mad, or that I am an illuminati agent.

Every day I enter HL2.net with the hope that there will be noobs that I like, or atleast noobs that aren't total idiots, and every day I'm dissapointed.

Can ya blame him? He's got Stretch Armstrong there with him, she can give him a double reach around if she wants...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUM. I hope you're not serious.

Obama and the EU can go **** themselves.If this passes there will be mass riots all over the world! I'm starting to think that what George Orwell wrote was about 100 years earlier than it should be.

Don't masturbate in front of a monitor! He can see your 2 inch noodle through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back