• Tea

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Both

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Wheres the neither option.
No, there's no soda pop option dammit! Except if you mean water then that's cool.

Then again, you do live in New York, NY. Bet the water quality's not so great there huh?

I wouldn't drink it. They probably do put something in that water to make you forget.

Do you add milk to your tea though dude?

My Polish friends here don't and I think it is odd whereas when I add milk to my tea they think that is odd.

I once told an english mate of mine I put milk in my tea. She swore at me as if I'd told her I like to touch kids.

My Polish friends here don't and I think it is odd whereas when I add milk to my tea they think that is odd.

Well adding milk certainly does make tea taste better(depends really on the person, sometimes I like it both ways), but it robs the tea of all it's health benefits.

Cause it is, you freak.

:p

We have a seperate name for that kind of drink (for some reason implying that it originates from a German state, Bavaria). I prefer tea without milk. :)

At least put a little cream in your black coffee and your tea so you don't get badly stained teeth.

"Black coffee is good" Ha!

Tea is for those who have the ability to detect and appreciate subtle flavor nuances... with coffee it's like a punch to your face without any subtlety in the process.

I don't drink tea much anymore though...

It's just gallons and gallons of water.

I consume enough water per day orally probably to keep 30 kids from dying from thirst in other parts of the world.

I feel fine with that though, because there's tons of people in the world who consume enough water from their showers and baths alone, excessively, to keep well over 100 kids from dying from thirst. heh.

My favorite drink in the world other than water is good old-fashioned Southern sweet iced tea.

SweetTea.jpg

Hot tea is fine, coffee is whatever, but nothing comes close to sweet iced tea.

Southern Iced Tea is so nasty... In Canada it's not actual tea that has ice in it, I don't know what our iced tea is, but it's good. So one summer I am on my way to Florida for vacation, and I stop at a restaurant named 'Shoneys', I order iced tea. I took one sip, said it was shit, then left.

It's just terrible.

I don't drink tea much anymore though...

It's just gallons and gallons of water.

I consume enough water per day orally probably to keep 30 kids from dying from thirst in other parts of the world.

I feel fine with that though, because there's tons of people in the world who consume enough water from their showers and baths alone, excessively, to keep well over 100 kids from dying from thirst. heh.
Because used bath water is still delicious.

Tea, 'cause coffee rather makes me sick.

Cause it is, you freak.

:p

We have a seperate name for that kind of drink (for some reason implying that it originates from a German state, Bavaria). I prefer tea without milk. :)

NO U!

Tea without milk, I just ....I just don't get it...:afro:

Southern Iced Tea is so nasty... In Canada it's not actual tea that has ice in it, I don't know what our iced tea is, but it's good. So one summer I am on my way to Florida for vacation, and I stop at a restaurant named 'Shoneys', I order iced tea. I took one sip, said it was shit, then left.

It's just terrible.

Are you not used to sweet tea? Most people who only drink unsweet hate sweet tea at first but you get used to it and then it's delicious.

Sweet tea is the shit.

My favourite kind of tea is Lipton's lemon. OH GOD SO GOOD.

It's just terrible.
All Southern sweet tea is not created equal. Like I said, it doesn't taste very good if it's been setting for awhile. Which many restaurants around here tend to do. Shoneys sucks anyways.

Besides, there's some technique involved to making proper Southern Sweet tea too. Not just steeping the tea in hot water. Also, It's not like minimun wage earning restaurant employees really care how to make it properly.

I'd like to try this "Canadian" Iced tea you praise so much about.

it's like american icetea but without the land air and sea invasion

it's like american icetea but without the land air and sea invasion
Pollution? :LOL:

Actually, I use well water to make my tea (and coffee). Much fresher than the processed sewage water from larger cities around here like Jacksonville FL.
Except of course the possibility of agriculture pollution. That market's been in a spiral downfall around here for the past decade though, so yay fresh water! :>

You can drink coffee at certain times. In the morning, late afternoon, after desert / late. Tea is drinkable at all times during the day, it would make sense to intravenously feed to it everyone. I love both drinks, but tea wins.

ya but you're from the uk ..dont they spoonfeed you tea from birth?

oh and I can drink a cup of coffee and go to bed without a problem ..I often drink cofee before going to bed cuz i'm strange like that

oh and I can drink a cup of coffee and go to bed without a problem ..I often drink cofee before going to bed cuz i'm strange like that
Same here. Oddly enough, I always drink coffee before going to bed.

I'm not very sensitive to caffeine. If anything, drinking coffee at night helps me wake up earlier.

I cannot stand the smell of coffee. If a cup passes near my nose it makes me want to throw up. Tea on the other hand is heavenly.

Cold tea > Warm tea

Maybe its a southern thing, but a nice tall glass of ice tea with lemon really cools you down.

Neither tea or coffee for me anymore. I don't really like tea, unless if it's iced, and coffee lately has been making my stomach all urpy. The only upper drink I usually drink these days I drink are energy drinks i.e. Redbull, but that makes me twitchy.

Cold tea > Warm tea

Maybe its a southern thing, but a nice tall glass of ice tea with lemon really cools you down.

I thought mint julips were a southern thing ..man you guys try to claim everything ..next you'll be claiming country music and the confederate flag to be your own

I thought mint julips were a southern thing ..man you guys try to claim everything ..next you'll be claiming country music and the confederate flag to be your own

I claim Banana Smoothies for Zimbabwe even though I don't live there and inflation makes them cost 10 quadrillion dollars. But dammit, they're mine.

i Thought Mint Julips Were A Southern Thing ..man You Guys Try To Claim Everything ..next You'll Be Claiming Country Music And The Confederate Flag To Be Your Own

But It Is Ours. All Of It Is Ours! :p

i love coffee i always drank it when i was little and still do it now

i hate punctuation i disregarded it when i was little and still do so now

Lol'd.

I don't really like either, 'cept if we're talking about iced tea then om nom nom.

I have yet to experience a drink as lovely and satisfying as a perfect cup of tea. Seeing as I'm an Irish culchie, that is, someone who lives in the countryside, for me that's a cup of tea made from an ordinary brown teabag, sweetened with diabetes sugar and with just enough milk to give it a nice soft taste but not enough to cool to body temperature.

I have no clue what mint julips even are. :p The confederate flag is our own, but not country music.

I hate country music anyways.

I claim Banana Smoothies for Zimbabwe even though I don't live there and inflation makes them cost 10 quadrillion dollars. But dammit, they're mine.

:LOL: I miss you being around, gat!

Drinking coffee as of this post, and god is it most most awesome coffee ever!

Back