Teabagging - 2009 Edition

I like Twinings Earl Grey tea and English Breakfast tea. Twining's is a Royal Warrant holder (appointed by Her Majesty The Queen).

S-food-twinings-egbag.jpg

Lapsang Souchong, Darjeeling, Earl Grey, Ceylon, Keemun = great teas.

Personally I'm not a fan of mixed teas like PG tips etc

:LOL: I lol'd reading this because the image in my head was some old, stuffy English official type in some fancy oak-paneled study somewhere making that noise, despite knowing that you're nothing of the sort.
That's what you think... My monocle flew off into the hearth and you made me spill my brandy over my gigantic red armchair.
I'm still not clear whether this is meant to be a kind of suave leer, or whether it's the face a tramp makes after swigging from his bottle-in-a-bag.

English Tea is good but it is by no means the best tea in the business.

*sniffs bigelow organic green tea bag heavily* omfg

I think what she said is 'god damn it Christopher you son of a **** if you use that emoticon I'll kill you'.

And then she said 'I only use text emoticons because I'm soo indie and random'

In other news, I'm enjoying a hot mug of milky tea right now, so suck on that.

Even though I don't like tea I shall say that Sri Lankan tea is best. Out of loyalty.

That'll be the much anticipated follow-up to Love Actually

Milk in tea is delicious and you know it, you're just afraid to admit it.

c):>

I'm drinking delicious, cold, refreshing sweet tea this very instant. Ah, bliss, O great nectar of the gods, thou hath wrought most beautiful effect upon mine tastebuds.

*rereading this thread*

Wait, you limeys put milk and sugar in your tea?

Take English Tea straight up you sissy faggits. The only accommodation with tea can be honey, and occasionally some ginseng extract. But overall, tea should be left without anything except the tea itself, the water it's in, and the cup holding it.

*throws milk and sugar off boat*

AHHHHHHHH

What, that you English are all sissy faggits? We thought you knew...

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you through my facial hair.
I'm going to continue drinking my tea with milk now.

*british accent*

mah names farrow, i loke to drank mewk wif mah tea becuz i'm a lil' babe-ay.

how else would you say "DURRRRRR"?
"DERRRRRR, my good fellow, DERRRRR"

A jolly good DURRR, ol' chap! Fancy a jaunt to the pub?

Back on track...
the coffee shop near my uni sells "Moroccan Mint Tea." It is literally the most incredible thing EVER.

Guess innit means something else there. I've only seen that in a book when a black dude was basically trying to say "isn't it."

I have a garbage can filled with used tissues and empty hand lotion bottles.

Bumping for a news bulletin:
Oh oh oh! Reminds me, Whittards is an awesome place to stop in for a rest when you're out doing emergency Christmas shopping, because they usually have a tray out of free, nice and hot, fruity tea samples. I like to sip at these whilst deciding what shop to head for next and pretending to browse Whittards' selection.
So yeah, I just heard from my friend that Whittard's have gone into administration :( That's a bigger deal than Woolworth's for me (because for all the nostalgia, honestly, who still shopped at Woolworth's?). I suspect some others in this thread will care too, particularly Gectic Helen, plus Eejit mentioned their hot choc...

Oh and while you're here: Fifa 09 is xmas number 1.

Dude, don't. Stuff is hard. My brother's friend, he tried tea once or twice, then he started doing tea every morning after breakfast.

Pretty soon he was broke, started looking for used tea bags in the garbage, got real desperate and shit.

Eventually he got a whole load of the stuff and that was his last time doing tea, I can tell you that.

Your friend just didn't know how to do it properly. I've got everything under control myself... and I can quit anytime I want.

Raz, gimme the bags... Nice and slow. Come on now, think of the children.

Bumping for a news bulletin:So yeah, I just heard from my friend that Whittard's have gone into administration :( That's a bigger deal than Woolworth's for me (because for all the nostalgia, honestly, who still shopped at Woolworth's?). I suspect some others in this thread will care too, particularly Gectic Helen, plus Eejit mentioned their hot choc...
Holy shit, I ordered loads of xmas presents from Whittards which arrived today. I couldn't log into my account on their website for the last 2 days and I was getting worried. THAT explains it. I've read they're in talks with another company which may buy them out.

Also your comment about drinking their fruity teas is so true. Gives me an extra 30 mins to walk around shopping before I completely stop at Costa / Starbucks / Nero / Pret / EAT for a proper drink :LOL:

Back