Team Fortress 2 for $9.99!

AciD

Reaction score
Valve have given us another great deal - this time Team Fortress 2 is on sale for $9.99. If you haven't picked it yet you should do it now. You can find the TF 2 store page here.

TF2 was already underpriced at $20, getting it for $10 should be a crime.

I recall when people were complaining earlier about TF2 price ;)

OMG Wish it was this price to start off with, oh well bargain for people buying it!

Sweet, it'll be easy to convince the couple of friends I have that haven't bought it yet to pick it up.

I bought that game for $20! :angry:
Oh well but I'm gd on that game! Getting the achievements and all!
*Show Off Voice* :cheese:

Am i the only one seeing this as a bad sign? How poor are the sales?

Valve usually makes a discount after they release a class pack.

As already mentioned,the price was already quite low. Too low imo. Poor sales are the only explanation. This price is too kind even for Valve.

As already mentioned,the price was already quite low. Too low imo. Poor sales are the only explanation. This price is too kind even for Valve.

Except it's been on Steam's top sellers list since release. Within the top 5 the entire time I believe.

Well, im sure the sales NOW are rather low, considering content hasnt come out in a while, and with the release of left 4 dead, everyones getting that game...

But the game has been very successful, not just from loads of copies sold when it came out w/ or w/o the orange box, but valve said with every update with new content (class unlocks, maps) the sales pitch have gone up around 45%!

Just finished first round with it. I like it.

It's like TFC but with no bunny hopping/conc jumping (thus a lot more fun). :thumbs:

Never really fancied it,its too cartoony for my taste.

this is why so many of my friends wont play it.. and i fail to understand why. when i see dust bowl or hydro all i can think is "ACME" and it brings me back to good old days of trying to catch that damn roadrunner!

i like TF2 because its cartoony while still being brutal. no more cold, dark, metal corridors. no more stupid muti-class game play. you have your job, u know what your supposed to do and your having fun doing it. tired of all the same old shit over and over.. TF2 relinquishes that..

just wish more people would give it a try before decided it sucks because its looks like a kids game based off a few non brutal screen shots.

EDIT: oh, and i forgot what i came in to ask :p

how long is this price going to last?

It's for the weekend. So whenever Valve decides it isn't the weekend anymore.

and I wouldn't worry about Combine. No doubt he's being a troll. I mean... nobody can really be that shallow.

I got this game about 2 years ago, near the first release of Orange box :D

LoL LIER!!!
The game was released in 2007, and we don't need liers here.
Also your lying means that you don't have the game.

LoL LIER!!!

Sounds more like he lost track of time.
Anyway I really liked TF2 back in the day (before Orange Box).

Then I got real busy so I couldn't play.. then I came back to play and the game
looked different 'n stuff and I was out of tune (form a pro to a n00b -- real fast after updates)
so I've got discouraged. But of course I'll come back to play it when I have more free time.

After all it's a great game and still, I bought it.

It's for the weekend. So whenever Valve decides it isn't the weekend anymore.

and I wouldn't worry about Combine. No doubt he's being a troll. I mean... nobody can really be that shallow.

Im not being troll just voicing my opinion we are all allowed opinions arent we? Besides i said i never really fancied it not that i didnt like it and i will get round to playing it eventually just to see if its as good as its all cracked up to be.

LoL LIER!!!

dude check my steam id page i own this game and i have all the achievements :p

Back