• I'm a guy and I sit

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I'm a girl and I sit

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I'm a girl and I stand (WTF?)

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
I enter the cubicle to pee while standing up, putting me nowhere in the list

One of my friends from high school has made a habit of putting toilet seat lids down before she flushes. She started doing this about four years ago when she heard that when toilets are flushed, water droplets are expelled from the toilet bowl into the air, and when they land, other areas of the bathroom get "contaminated" by toilet water.

First is the confirmation of the existence of the aerosol effect, even though it is largely unrecognized. "Droplets are going all over the place—it's like the Fourth of July," said Gerba. "One way to see this is to put a dye in the toilet, flush it, and then hold a piece of paper over it" (8). Indeed, Gerba's studies have shown that the water droplets in an invisible cloud travel six to eight feet out and up, so the areas of the bathroom not directly adjacent the toilet are still contaminated. Walls are obviously affected, and in public or communal bathrooms, the partitions between stalls are definitely coated in the spray mist from the toilet (1).

Thats some matchstick men dope right there.

Personally, I think pissing whilst standing up is quicker and cleaner, but can be a real bitch when you have foreskin. Every guy 'plays' with himself, hell, even just shifts it now and then to get comfortable, which moves the foreskin and it settles in a different position. So, when you go for a piss, you get 2-3 streams with no control of their direction (or my personal favourite, the hidden stream you get sometimes like a hose pipe where the pressure is so low that it slowly runs back along the underside of your shaft toward your balls and soaks your jeans/boxers), other than to stop, or kneel infront of the toilet or sit down. All because you have foreskin. So you end up staining the floor tiles, the sides of the toilet, the lid, wherever the piss decides to go.

I laugh and always think of that scene in Me, Myself and Irene when he pisses against the shower curtain and asks why he's pissing like he's been up all night having sex.

Standing = convenience / hygeine (I wouldn't sit for ANYTHING in a public toilet).

Sitting = Luxury. When you have the time, and are in a place that you trust the toilet is clean, sit down, take a pee and use the time to reflect on the day's events.

Also, sometimes when I sit down for a shit, my junk touches the toilet by accident. Eww.

Depends on where I'm at and what I'm wearing. At work, I stand because there are urinals. At home, I sit or stand as follows:
Wearing pants and belt - stand (easier than undoing everything to sit)
Anything else that can just be pulled down - sit (faster and easier)

Standing literally any time I'm not about to and/or have recently pooped. There's nothing luxurious about the tip of your dick touching public toilet or toilet water.

Peeing means you only have to use one hand. Sitting would require you to pull your trousers down along with undoing your belt if you had one and stuff.

With one hand, you can unzip your fly, take out the jolly roger, let rip into the toilet, shake it and tuck it back away, leaving your other hand free to do other things.

Case in point:

fffffffffffffffeh.jpg

Alright I gotta say something. You all need to stop saying "pee" like god damn women. Men say "piss". Even if you sit down to piss like a woman, at least have the decency to talk like a man. Girls pee, men piss, thats how it works.

So to summarize this thread - if you're a man, piss standing up or call yourself a woman and let the world keep spinning.

I stand.

Also, pull your foreskin all the way back when you piss and the multi-stream problem is fixed.

Piss mist. Oh man, the word of the day. I sit down except in public toilets btw.

Weird. I'm not worried about getting sick from it, I just don't like my clothes being caked in piss.
Well if someone actually got up and tried to piss on my legs I'd be a bit worried but in a similar vein if someone tried to get me to drink a jar a piss I would not but if someone dropped a single jar of piss into a huge resevoir and had me drink the tap water I would have no problem in it. Basically the entire thread can be summed up as: No one has thought this out as much as you have Ryan because no one gives a flying ****.

Edit: And to clarify, by no one, I mean many people, not actually everyone.

I wonder if homeopaths obsess about this stuff.

Also, pull your foreskin all the way back when you piss and the multi-stream problem is fixed.

But then your piss comes out like a ***king pressure hose and you end up spraying the wall above the toilet. Maybe thats just me.

If I time it right I get good reach though when Im outside.

only pee standing up when I have a semi chub. or else it sprays all over the place. also never in a public toilet

I stand up to urinate in urinals, public toilets, and the toilet in my home, but when I have to defecate and urinate at the same time, I sit down. That's only on my own toilet, though.

But like I said, I really prefer the shower.

All vote on PvtRyan being a giant pussy.

AYE

I love how he says "Caked in piss" when AT MAX a few drops of piss touch it. Not noticeable at all, really. Unless you're wearing jeans that turn color when piss touches them (Like in the pool!).

I have seen girls stand up to pee. Both during and after. The club I used to work at had lesbien nights. It was the worst ****ing experiance... Piss ****ing everywhere.

I have seen girls stand up to pee. Both during and after.

what could this possibly mean? they were standing while they peed and after they peed they were still standing?

The club I used to work at had lesbien nights. It was the worst ****ing experiance... Piss ****ing everywhere.

? what's the co-relation between lesbians and peeing on the toilet? are you saying lesbians stand to pee? or could it be that since it was lesbian night there are far more women at the bar than usual so there would be more pee than usual on the toilet seats

I think it has more to do with urine splattering off the labia minora in all directions.

**** if I know. I saw a few going in the urinal, I made the misstake of following. The other bathrooms where far more disgusting then on a usual night. It might be becouse they are ultra-radical fembitches who thinks anyone who says there's a difference between sexes support rape or whatever. Or not. Disgusting non the less.

what could this possibly mean? they were standing while they peed and after they peed they were still standing?
It means I have seen it happen, and I have seen the disgusting mess they leave. On different occasions.

But anyway, if you're a man you ****ing stand. Unless you can't becouse you're crippled or something. Otherwise you're a little bitch.

You'd think they'd at least squat... even animals squat...

What the hell...? Trying to piss with a boner standing is 1000000000000000000 times easier than peeing while sitting. If i wanted to drink my own piss, I would PURPOSEFUL shoot it in my mouth or in a cup instead of sitting down with my dick pointing straight at my face screaming..... ELLO MATE! WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT OF PEE?!

Your reasons are freaking ridiculous. A spot of piss in your boxers/undies is absolutely nothing. Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnn! These boxers that have shit particles in throughout the day and ball sweat now have a LITTLE DABBLE OF URINE! Damn it! Now, I'm completely unclean!

>_<

What the hell...? Trying to piss with a boner standing is 1000000000000000000 times easier than peeing while sitting. If i wanted to drink my own piss, I would PURPOSEFUL shoot it in my mouth or in a cup instead of sitting down with my dick pointing straight at my face screaming..... ELLO MATE! WOULD YOU LIKE A SPOT OF PEE?!

Your reasons are freaking ridiculous. A spot of piss in your boxers/undies is absolutely nothing. Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnn! These boxers that have shit particles in throughout the day and ball sweat now have a LITTLE DABBLE OF URINE! Damn it! Now, I'm completely unclean!

>_<

dude ...

squat-toilet.jpg

>_<

uWqM3.gif

Whoa, a whole bunch of tinklers came out of the woodwork since I cast my vote for manliness.

The Oatmeal already put this to rest a few weeks ago...

syJ91.png

9aYGv.png

kJlA0.png

Yeah, but... who exactly watches you when you piss? And don't you sit down when you poop anyway? I'm missing the distinction between sitting for #2 and sitting for #1. Either way, it seems like a fairly arbitrary qualification of manliness. I'll just go enjoy my clean, urine free bathroom, unstained underwear and healthier, emptier bladder. Also, I must conclude that the people that are unable to produce the piss mist must be either midgets or not manly and powerful enough to produce a forceful jet of urine. How's that for manliness, you sissy?

Other than that, it's curious how no one ever has a problem with their aim, yet somehow all public toilets enjoy the presence of urine that has not been caught in the bowl for you to soak your jeans in, to put it mildly. Or even a shake-off that takes a detour towards the floor. Besides, even with perfect aim, splashback on the floor is inevitable, unless your stream is more of a diseased dribble.

Another gross thing is when people have these rugs underneath their toilets. It's supposed to be warm and comfortable on your feet or something, but all I can see is a nice absorbent collection site for all sorts of bodily fluids (or poop flakes)/pubic hairs.

But a your floor by the toilet already does a dirt? Might as well mask it for a while.

Why the hell would you even post that.

Other than that, it's curious how no one ever has a problem with their aim, yet somehow all public toilets enjoy the presence of urine that has not been caught in the bowl for you to soak your jeans in, to put it mildly. Or even a shake-off that takes a detour towards the floor. Besides, even with perfect aim, splashback on the floor is inevitable, unless your stream is more of a diseased dribble.

Another gross thing is when people have these rugs underneath their toilets. It's supposed to be warm and comfortable on your feet or something, but all I can see is a nice absorbent collection site for all sorts of bodily fluids (or poop flakes)/pubic hairs.

You have GOT to be some kind of Germaphobe.

I do hate bathroom rugs. Not because of the toilet stuff but because they stay moist forever and are laden with bacteria. My room mate is one of those weird ass people that gets out of the shower completely wet, puts a towel on, and walks to his room... so the floor is completely and utterly soaked everytime he takes a shower. I can't imagine how much mildew and nastyness a rug would have.

I do hate bathroom rugs. Not because of the toilet stuff but because they stay moist forever and are laden with bacteria. I can't imagine how much mildew and nastyness a rug would have.

You know you can wash bathroom / toilet rugs in the washing machine right? Hot water + soap.

Back