The Biebenator gets hit with a water bottle on stage.

PL4WN3D!11

I'm more interested in your signature.

You know, I honestly thought that his voice would've gotten slightly deeper over the course of his popularity, but I guess not.

Justin Bieber is a friendly NPC; he repeats the same line every time you attack him.

I'd love to see him get kidnapped and held for $50 million in Ransom! Goldmine!

Sure, it's Justin Bieber, but he isn't purely responsible for his fame/annoyingness.

Throw bottles at Usher instead.

Infact I think he took that quite professionally.

C1Maj.png

Comments are hilarious on that image.

It's true, though.

Trent Reznor got a Bic thrown at him and he stopped the show entirely.

Its always funny to see performers have stuff thrown at their heads, but I agree, he handled that incredibly well. +1 respect to Justin Bieber. Who'd have guessed?

Im pretty sure that wasnt a water bottle...

Funny ***t nonetheless.

Reminds me of Nickleback leaving the stage due to getting hit with rocks in Portugal.

I lol'd quite hard when I saw it, I really dislike the guy because he is just another industry creation and it grinds me that people like get all their orders and there are still loads of talented musicians and bands out there who have to go through the daily gigging grind and it takes them yearrsssss to get recognized.

Still he did handle it well considering his age, and to be honest if you are just going to one of his shows to thrown a bottle at him then you need to rethink your life.

the ture I find it funny

"hey everyone I love you all"*gets hit by bottle*

It would've been better if it was a beer bottle. And it was that flight attendant who threw it.

people who throw stuff at shows are pricks. i don't care who's performing, it's ****ing annoying and downright immature in the first place.

Why do you have the same avatar as Lone Wolf... or vice versa?

My friend went to a show where the lead singer was hawking loogies at people in the crowd. like people want to be drenched in spit??

Back