The Botwins Are Back! (Weeds Season 6)

The only reason I still watch this show is just to see if it will ever recover. I still maintain the the first three seasons of Weeds is the best television I've ever seen, but lately it's just been bad. This new season doesn't look any better.

Such a shame.

I stopped watching after the second season, and this seems to be "more of the same" to me. So maybe it won't be awful?

I'll watch it but not that religiously - I'll be much more interested in seeing Dexter season 5 and Eastbound and Down season 2, which both start around the same time. Weeds was so weak for the past few seasons that I just don't have much faith in it anymore. I'll watch it nevertheless.

The fact that they're leaving Ren Mar can only be a good thing honestly. Too bad some of those S4/S5 characters will stick around. Just kill them already. I think I'd be very happy even if they all disappeared for no reason and never came back.

And yeah the first three seasons were amazing. I ought to rewatch them.

The only reason I still watch this show is just to see if it will ever recover. I still maintain the the first three seasons of Weeds is the best television I've ever seen, but lately it's just been bad. This new season doesn't look any better.

Such a shame.

This.

I only watch the show for Andy Botwin now.

Bring back Majestic/Agrestic!!!

U-Turn can come back from the dead too...he was fun :p

Bumping S6 thread to let everyone know that S7 premieres tonight.
S6 was a massive improvement over S5 imo and it ended on a great note.

I don't have Showtime anymore so I'll be catching it through other means but if anyone still has interest in it then by all means report in.

Nobody seems to give a shit anymore. I didn't even see Season 6 myself. Maybe I should.

Didn't watch it. I just disliked 4 and 5 so much that I couldn't keep going. Maybe I'll check it out.

I saw seasons 1-5 and stopped. maybe I'll pick it back up one day again but I'm dying to see Season 3 of Breaking Bad because I wanted to watch it all at once and now its out on DV****inD! (and bluray (my PS3 died) so most likely I'll be watching it on DVD

I saw seasons 1-5 and stopped. maybe I'll pick it back up one day again but I'm dying to see Season 3 of Breaking Bad because I wanted to watch it all at once and now its out on DV****inD! (and bluray (my PS3 died) so most likely I'll be watching it on DVD

Oh man. You lucky bastard. Season 3 of Breaking Bad is the best yet IMO. I about died of anticipation last summer waiting to see it every Sunday.

Back