The Crappy Half-Life 2 Comic Experience

**** off shitbag.

Golly jeepers, Koola, that isn't very nice of you.

Anyway, I went down to the library today to scan this. I WALKED. Oh how I suffer for my art.

31102342.png

We'll get back on track soon, gents. I promise. My lack of a scanner has made me sad, but drawing Adrian Shephard dangling from a wire made me feel better.

Ugh, sorry people, things are a bit hectic right now.

TOMORROW FOR SURE.

OH HEY GUYS I SUPPOSE I COULD YOU KNOW COME BACK LIKE I SAID I WOULD

PAGE 9 FINALLY

hl11.png

Edit: OH ALSO, click the lines in my signature for some of my favorite posts in the "FIRESTARTER IS A LYING FAILURE" thread. OH TO LAUGH AT THE PAST, AM I RIGHT, GUYS? HAHAHAHAhahaha... aaaaahhh.

Well, considering the valiant return to slap us all in the fact with your outrageous and totally rad attitude towards, like, coooool and funny pranks maaaan is confined to posting once or twice a month in the least most visited part of the forum then yeah, it is pretty funny. You might find it alright but shit, you're goddamn tapped in the head anyway.

I like how you're poking fun at what you did as if it doesn't matter, when in reality it was downright disgusting and pathetic.

Well, considering the valiant return to slap us all in the fact with your outrageous and totally rad attitude towards, like, coooool and funny pranks maaaan is confined to posting once or twice a month in the least most visited part of the forum then yeah, it is pretty funny. You might find it alright but shit, you're goddamn tapped in the head anyway.

I like how you're poking fun at what you did as if it doesn't matter, when in reality it was downright disgusting and pathetic.

No, no. You misunderstand. I'm poking fun at MYSELF more than you guys. Whereas most of everyone on the forum hates me now, I will always hate myself more for ruining friendships on the internet.

See, while I may be completely insane (I am, and I'm not joking), I'd hate to return to a world that hates me more without making fun of myself. I mean, c'mon, we ALL know I'm a loser on the internet (tm), but the past is the past. I'm giving MY peace offering, so where's yours?

Psssh, confined to the least most visited parts of the forum? I've just been preoccupied with the life I have left after my defeat at the hands of THE INTERNET, OH NOES, and I will be making a full return shortly.

Also, disgusting and pathetic? I've seen disgusting and pathetic. I see the real world. While you see trolling as an unforgiveable taboo, I see it as a... social experiment.

After all, Who's the troll here?

ME.

I don't want to make peace with you. Making fun of yourself over the ****ing internet? Get a grip. Punch yourself in the face if you want to know how much of a tool you were. You'll feel it a lot more than a few posts telling you to **** off will ever do, which even then you seem to bounce back on anyway. It doesn't in any way give you a grant to show up around here and continue to blabber on about the subject. At least not in my books, anyway.

You might want to move on out of the Art & Design forum if you want to try and weave your way back into peoples books. This place is dead; this thread even more so, except for when you bump it.

EDIT: Oh, you edited. See, it's shit like acting that your ''defeat'' wasn't a big deal. Defeat? What, you mean when you got found out to be a liar? You got chewed up and spat out for being a ****ing lying troll. Don't get all sarcastic about it - accept it, move on.

I have your word on you being insane if you don't think what you said was pathetic. Horses for courses n' all that jazz, but that's just my two cents. I see it's now a social experiment and not just making fun of yourself anymore then, huh?

Oh, it's all of that and more.

But, see, I'm just a guy on the internet.

Like we all are. (Except women on the internet, but you know what I mean)

In the beginning when I thought of coming back I was considering making a topic in The Lounge about it, but then I thought it'd cause another big hooplah that everyone would hate and it'd all end up as a big "oh hey firestarter is back for more" thread.

So, I decided to not go that route and just post in my little ol' topic.

Besides, I drew the rest of the comic, so why not post it?

And so it was, FireStarter continued posting in his little topic, hell bent on giving the users of Half Life Two dot net a real show of force by sitting back, considering the one major problem that seperates him from the rest of the users and then talking to himself about it like the mad old man with the shopping trolley in the middle of town, prying in jokes here and there about oh, what a laugh it was in those old days! Ho, ho! Yes, they were good they were, but I'm sure I'll be able to conduct my social experiments* just fine if I don't actually get up in peoples hair about it for fear that they might - gasp! - show some form of negative energy towards me.

* :LOL:

And so it was, FireStarter continued posting in his little topic, hell bent on giving the users of Half Life Two dot net a real show of force by sitting back, considering the one major problem that seperates him from the rest of the users and then talking to himself about it like the mad old man with the shopping trolley in the middle of town, prying in jokes here and there about oh, what a laugh it was in those old days! Ho, ho! Yes, they were good they were, but I'm sure I'll be able to conduct my social experiments* just fine if I don't actually get up in peoples hair about it for fear that they might - gasp! - show some form of negative energy towards me.

* :LOL:

That's me in a nutshell. Boy, you sure do a good impression of me! :D

But PM me (or Visitor Message or whatever) if you want to continue our sarcastic bircker-fest. This isn't the time nor place.

Besides, ARGUING ON THE INTERNET hurts. I knw I'm a failure, I just don't need you to TELL me I'm a failure. :M

This thread is horribly derailed.

Firestarter, you are making it worse for yourself.
Just get on with what this thread is supposed to be about, and stop it revoking the bad stuff.
Nobody needs all this LADIDA REMEMBER ME YES I AM THE TROLL YES LOL shit.

What did he do? I cbf reading all this.

Read the first few posts of this thread. http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=151776

Or you could read darkside's post from that thread and try to figure it out:

Darkside55 said:
FireStarter, my little sadness battery, I had such high hopes for you. You were the perfect downer, a forum cooler, you said things that brought down everybody's spirits. Your negativity and sad life stories touched our hearts, and your will to continue plodding on through life despite all that had befallen you was admirable.

But you told a bad lie, FireStarter. Oh, I'm not mad at you for telling it. No, no; this was what you were supposed to do. You were supposed to make the forum feel bad. Sure, I'd had the skepticism any internet poster has when someone else tells a story, but the fact that I WANTED to believe you--because it's just so damned sad--made me not want to go and investigate the fact, as Krynn did. This entire lie would have been well and good, except for the fact that YOU GOT CAUGHT.

FireStarter, FireStarter, you should always keep an inventory of things you've said if you're going to start to lie about things. You got out of hand, overreached with this thread, and left evidence that Detective Dog dug up and exposed you for what you are: a bad liar. And as if it weren't enough you fell back on the old "MPD" excuse. No, I don't want you to tell me how it isn't an excuse, or how you can't do anything about it--MPD is the oldest excuse since "my brother logged onto my account." Oh, couldn't you have just accepted it in stride?

You disappoint me. I just woke up, haven't had time for breakfast and my morning haterade, but I don't even think that would put me in a mood to be angry at you. I'm simply...disappointed. A far worse reaction from Darkside, you should note. Anger subsides, disappointment lingers. And what's more, you're ruined. No one will ever believe you anymore. All my wonderful plans for using you to drain the happiness out of HL2.net are gone.

Sigh.

I would draw a comic for you, but my other personality says that you aren't even worth it.

He called me Detective Dog :cool:

Also, this thread is an abomination of the English language. So many spelling errors and grammar issues.

Back