The history of the word "bigot" as well as the meaning of other insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C*nt- a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked.
- obscene terms for female genitals.
I had a lit prof spend half a lecture explaining why, etymologically, cunt is less deregatory than vagina. Maybe later I'll dig up the notes on it.

Woah, Saturos was leaving and SOMEONE ****ING DISCOURAGED HIM FROM IT?

Woah, Saturos was leaving and SOMEONE ****ING DISCOURAGED HIM FROM IT?
Here's my post from earlier (page 2) in case you missed it:

I'm sorry. I'll be a gentleman from now on. :(

One last flame though:

Pesmerga, your a boner biting bastard uncle f**cker. You a little punk and you probably still wet your bed/jammies every night. Piss off you annoying little dork.

There. No more intolerance from now on. Only quality informative posts hence forth. (Well, after this thread anyways)

;)

I wouldn't have said that if not for this:

Saturos is a racist, a bigot, an intolerant asshole and an untolerable prick. He's a scum sucking, cankerous apple-john and a blithering moron.

Grow unsightly warts you cockered codpiece-sniffing coxcomb!
So were Even Stevens.

BTW, I'm gonna do my little prescience game again and say this thread is about to get locked any minute now. This time the mod who will be responsible........Pi Mu Rho. No....Samon.

But not before an insult about how stupid we are THEN lock the thread before we have a chance to respond. (That's really lame btw mods.)

Oh, first Jintor will say something smart ass.

Any minute Now.
Com'on Jintor.

Shall I just do it?

You're a twat.
But you don't count. Your not a moderator.

EDIT> Shoot. My predictions MIGHT might be wrong for once. But I'm sure they wouldn't want me to be even remotely right either. It's a win-win for me either way.

Qlefty: Level 26 Harley. Vrm vrm!

s320x240

Saturos: Hey, I wouldn't want you to leave.

Saturos: Hey, I wouldn't want you to leave.
I thought I mentioned to you that we're supposed to disagree on EVERYTHING Jintor! Lest the space-time continuum folds and everything we know ceases to exist.

It's our tradition.

EDIT> Oh, I guess we did disagree after all. All is right with the world then. :)

I came in here expecting nothing but swear words and what they REALLY meant, I am disappointed.

I still love Saturos though.

Stop this! Stop this now!

I can't let you hurt Saturos! He just wants to wear dragon shirts!

BTW, I'm gonna do my little prescience game again and say this thread is about to get locked any minute now. This time the mod who will be responsible........Pi Mu Rho. No....Samon.

But not before an insult about how stupid we are THEN lock the thread before we have a chance to respond. (That's really lame btw mods.)

Do I really need to? Is it not so blindingly obvious at this point, not so IN YOUR FACE self-evident?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2733770&postcount=51

Do I have to say it? No, I think you speak for yourself.

hitler2.png

You're really stupid. No, you don't understand. REALLY stupid. We're talking at least 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 here.

Oh yeah, you can't respond. Oh, chortle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back