The history of the word "bigot" as well as the meaning of other insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lefty, you're a goddamned sunuvabitch cocklicking cokesniffing skankityass shit****ing donkeypunchee dogbuggering tweezerwanking babystealing pubecollecting boxliving moronlooking nubilestalking weasely pukey barnacley yeastey mangy rotten fleabitten cankersore on a mother****ing skankwhore's oversized fireclit.

You're a bigot, that's what.
and your a:

Douche bag:

A douche is a device used to introduce a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons, or the stream of water itself. The word comes from the French language, in which its principal meaning is a shower (it is thus a notorious false friend encountered by non-native speakers of English; the phrase for vaginal douching is douche vaginale, meaning vaginal shower).

The word can refer to the rinsing of any body cavity but usually applies to vaginal irrigation, rinsing of the vagina. A douche bag is a piece of equipment for douching: a bag for holding the water or fluid used in douching (the term douche bag can also be used as an insult; see below for slang uses). To avoid transferring intestinal bacteria into the vagina, the same bag must not be used for a vaginal douche and an enema.

EDIT/DELETED> I changed my mind. Everyone leave the thread.

HL2.net is circling the drain, I'm serious, this would've never made it past 1 page in the old days.

Also, kinetic, Lefty is Que. Same person.

HL2.net is circling the drain, I'm serious, this would've never made it past 1 page in the old days.
Sensationalist nonsense. The editors still have Portal 2 and Episode 3 to cover. Quit being so pessimistic. :p

THEN it'll probably go down the drain.

Since this thread doesn't seem to have much of a point, I'd like to ask:

Why does everyone hate Saturos? Or rather, why does Saturos act like everyone hates him? Did I miss something? Does it have to do with the dragon shirt thing? I do not understand.

Saturos is a pretty cool guy, etc.

These posts for starters:

Saturos said:
If American blacks were never enslaved, the majority of them wouldn't be over here in the first place. They'd still be chucking spears at one another and wearing loincloths.

Nevertheless, many blacks back then would say that it was a blessing to them that they were pulled from said shitty conditions, and many actually loved their masters. Likewise, many masters treated them as if they were family

The average/majority of African Americans don't seem to be much happier today than they were when they were slaves. Numbers don't lie. You can look up the average numbers of African Americans that has a well paying job, a college education, and stable family etc. Not many. Instead, many of them are on welfare and taking unscrupulous advantage of child support while having 5 or 6 kids. At least the majority back then was more productive. Futhermore, what about city districts known for it's outrageous crime levels? What is the average demographic in these areas? What about the unemployment rate?

IMO, we should just build huge walls to separate every archetype out there, divide everyone into "belief" oriented districts, and have each group live in their own little commune.
Then everbody would be happy.

This one about Iraqis

If we just imprison them all for the duration of the conflict (or at least inact a strict curfew) there might be less casualties. This is not cruelty, but for the safety for both iraqi civilians and the troops.

Well ok. I AM intolerant. Sue me.

And thats all I can be arsed to look up.

EDIT: Oh, how could I forget. See what KA posted below me.

Crap. They had to go throught my closet and dig out the skeletons.

/abandon ship

I'll try to forget this thread ever happened and come back in a few weeks.

I'd much rather turn over a new leaf and start on a clean slate.

Quick. Somebody dig up all the stupid shit I've said.

Oh god there's 19,000 posts of them.

Quick. Somebody dig up all the stupid shit I've said.

Oh god there's 19,000 posts of them.
There's no saving me now Raziaar. The captain must go down with his ship. *sigh*

My reputation here is finito. Goodbye friend. ;(

I've said some things I regret, and unfortunately, all above the above quotes are really things I've said. Krynn found my Achilles heel. (The bastard :E) This site was so useful too.

There's no saving me now Raziaar. The captain must go down with his ship. *sigh*

My reputation here is finito. Goodbye friend. ;(

I've said some things I regret. This site was so useful too.

Nah come on man. Don't go. There's no need to go. Stick around and just don't put yourself into situations where you'll say stuff that brings the community down on you, and work towards bettering yourself and expanding your mind. I'm willing to give anybody around here a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth chance.

I've never had anything against you, but I've also not read any of your posts that bring upon the ire of the rest of the forum community. As I said though, just don't leave. No need to do that.

Nah come on man. Don't go. There's no need to go. Stick around and just don't put yourself into situations where you'll say stuff that brings the community down on you, and work towards bettering yourself and expanding your mind. I'm willing to give anybody around here a second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth chance.

I've never had anything against you, but I've also not read any of your posts that bring upon the ire of the rest of the forum community. As I said though, just don't leave. No need to do that.
My final request: A HL2.net Wiki. :(

/blindfold and cigarette

There is no need to actually leave Saturos. I dont think anyone here besides Pesh actually hates you. Most of us cant stand some aspects of your personality, but that doesnt mean we want to kick you out of here. When you're not acting the way you are in those posts I quoted, you're a good member. Stick around, maybe you'll learn a thing or two!

They LOVE me. They really love me! :D

/oscar awards ceremony

Make an alt account and stop bitching.. You sound like an emo, man up!

I once made a thread explaining why we shouldn't cure cancer, and even after that, people love and worship me!

They LOVE me. They really love me! :D

/oscar awards ceremony

graduation07hf8.jpg

dammit, wrong ceremony AGAIN

C*nt- a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked.
- obscene terms for female genitals.

Make an alt account and stop bitching.. You sound like an emo, man up!

I once made a thread explaining why we shouldn't cure cancer, and even after that, people love and worship me!
That post was only a joke. :p

Stop trying to confuse me Qlefty, I will never be tricked!

No your not, lefty, Qonfused is confused, you retard.

Shut up dog-- qonfused is not confused but lefty is and confused is que ever dog-- you arse.

I am all of them MUAHAHAAHA

The last 20 posts was almost entirely a conversation with myself.

No I was in thar sumwaaaar.

Wait, am I actually you?

I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back