The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SearanoX said:
Awesome song. Been listening to a lot of Behemoth myself. Their new album isn't their best (that probably goes to Zoa Kia Cultus), but that's one of the better tracks off of it. Prefer The Reign Ov Shemsu - Hor to it, though. :)

Absu - The Third Storm of Cythraul.
It's a very solid release, but yeah, their earlier black or black/death stuff is fantastic... I'd say Satanica is my favourite album.

Nile - Defiling The Gates Of Ishtar

I seem to sense a recurring theme of artists who boost there credibility by publicly sodomizing a puppy. Why are gamers and there music so angry, personally it doesn't do anything for me, I don't get why people like it, and i can listen to just about everything but country and be happy as a clam.

Gamers and their music are not always angry. I have a considerably diverse music collection, ranging from Heavy Metal (such as Metallica and Kidney Thieves), to soft rock / old rock (ala Bog Seager), to Pop (Britney Spears [some]), to Rap (Lil Flip, Eminem, etc) to Club / dance (Smight) to just odd (Blue Man Group)

If you want a list of the MP3s I own, just PM me. Just dont ask me for them because I am not taking part in piracy.

I hear ya serean, i was just making a point, that music is loud, angry and angst filled, saying they sodomize puppies was just a metaphore for their anger, screaming on a CD and sodomizing puppies both get the same public response, most people hate it, some like it.

Im the same as you, i can listen to anything, just no death metal or super pre packaged pop (and most new country), was just wondering how people like the hardcore stuff because it seemed many people replied with hardcore metal bands, was wondering if it was a "gamer" thing. No offense intended, and the puppy thing was albeit a bit strong as a joke.

:cheers:

"Levitibus"- Canibus

I harness the power of the chakra //
Remote-viewing into darkness / describing what I see in the process //
Is stone statues surrounded by neolithic objects / geoglyphs on the pampa //
A dose of propalamine / makes you feel like a dream //
The dream state is the playground for the supreme //
Critics attempt to follow a trend //
Today they call me a charlatan / but tomorrow I will be the god of men //
To create a universe all I need / is one thousand trillion / trillion degrees //
Sodium 22 / betatrons and a cloud chamber //
Keep the noise down so I don't arouse my neighbors //
Got a message from The Falcon and the Snowman /
in an unopened a Coca-Cola can //
Show the whole plan in coded program //
Encrypted by a pro-scan modem with a low-band / hold up lemme load it in //

SearanoX said:
Yes, I'd say so. :p

Oh, and right now it's Amon Amarth - The Avenger (album).

Unforgiven is a much better song than Welcome Home (Sanitarium) and it (Unforgiven) is one of my top 5 all time favorite songs.

Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody... .. ... .. .. ... ... if you imagine it's about drugs you don't feel so homosexual.
Zeus said:
Unforgiven is a much better song than Welcome Home (Sanitarium) and it (Unforgiven) is one of my top 5 all time favorite songs.
I disagree.

just finished some black rebel motorcycle club and the von bondies.

StardogChampion said:
I disagree.

Let's disagree to agree to disagree.

:rolling:

BTW

Listening to ATM

Muse- Time is running out

"The Dead Flag Blues" by Godspeed You Black Emperor! only the first 7 minutes are necessary, the rest can be skipped, actually, anything by Godspeed is really good

Elemental by Thergothon

'Tis a great song, well worth a listen if you can get hold of it.

Radiohead - Idiotheque on loop for the past hour. Bah, not a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back