The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working at home today, cleaning up the train wreck that is the AutoCAD drawings of our building for what should be the second to last time (we'll get the as-built drawings later, which will likely need some cleaning too).

Cream - White Room is playing now. Before that was Polyvinyl - Chug Dub, and as I write this, Poncho Sanchez - track 11 (I didn't use CDDB when I ripped this CD, and never renamed the tracks) is on. I bought this CD on a whim after hearing a piece of his music for some NPR bumper music. The album name is Chile Con Soul, and has an even cheesier picture on the front, but it's got some pretty good Latin jazz (and has Tito Puente on the timbales).

the misfits- shining

I do like graves, and the stuff he wrote for the misfits... but it's just so different from danzig era stuff, I wonder if they should have used the same name.

I've finally gotten around to putting all of my Beatles Albums on iTunes, so I've been flipping through those.

Def Leppard - High And Dry [album]

First time listening to this album. Surprisingly enough, it's absolutely excellent. Never been a fan of Def Leppard.

not to be crude, but it sounds like this must have been before the drummer lost his arm.

KMFDM - Stray Bullet

I've blossomed into quite the KMFDM fan over the past few weeks.

Broken Home - Burial

Eerie, clattering, somehow emotive.

I love this stuff :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back