The Most WTF things you've Ever Seen

Reaction score
p82usaf.jpg

Yes, that's not photoshopped.

weird-car-3.jpg

We have an image dump.

And boatcar is totally in that one dream movie. And who would think the plane is photoshopped? I've seen those before.

The plane one is interesting because you go in thinking it's a P-38 and you totally don't think it's shopped, and then you look at it and realize it's two P-51's glued together and think it's shopped, and then you read that it's not shopped and then you think maybe it isn't shopped but you don't really know.

And yes we do have an image dump.

Anybody who shopped for those planes is an idiot. They don't even make them anymore.

I thought this thread would be about WTF things we have personally witnessed.

the most wtf thing I have seen was your mom naked

and them I ****ed her

I feel like this thread has been slightly oversold.

The most WTF thing you've ever seen on the internet is a plane with two cockpits and a car/boat thing?

I once saw an image of a woman cut in half and a large black man sexually interfacing with her lower half.

no, it was not a drawing

Twin fuselage planes should not be that surprising. I think the Japanese had one prototype, the Germans had them, the Americans had them.

Bf 109z. Looks like two 109's. Z stands for Zwilling, which means twin.

20101227070232capture.jpg

And you have the freakish HE 111z. Again, Zwilling... twin.

20101227070336clipboard.png

Five engines. The extra engine providing extra power to tow the plane that it was supposed to, as it was a tug. I think it was supposed to tow the Gigant... which is a ****ing MASSIVE plane.

20101227070529clipboard.png

I'll just pretend the thread title catered to things we've seen in real life.

I was with a few friends on our way home from a bar driving down the highway and up ahead we saw a bunch of break lights and a few flashes of headlights. On a highway that is never a good sign, and as we got closer I saw a SUV torn to shit, debris everywhere, and the driver of the car laying in the middle of the highway. The friend driving is a fireman so he did what he could until the paramedics arrived while I, completely hammered, just wandered around picking up pieces of the car and throwing them to the side of the highway.

Apparently she lived which still amazes me considering the fact that she was ejected from the car and probably slid about 30 feet on the asphalt. I've seen someone die before but this has always stuck with me for some reason.

One late night, I was browsing youtube, and I slowly came across linked videos that were in some sort of middle eastern language. They slowly began to get stranger and stranger.

Suddenly, I noticed this strange video with a monkey in it. I clicked on the video and it was of some middle easterners talking and laughing, as a small monkey swayed back and forth, with a chunk of it's head smashed in, and it's arm mangled very badly. It fell to the ground, and someone dragged it off.

The next linked video I saw was also in some sort of middle eastern language. I regret clicking on it. The video started off with a couple of young adults inside of a small room dressed like butchers or poorly equipped surgeons. When the camera moved around, there were rotting bodies everywhere inside of this small room, piled on top of each other on metal beds. It was some sort of morgue, I guess.. They were laughing, and one of them grabbed a corpse, and just began hacking at it with a meat cleaver.

i immediately exited youtube, I didn't sleep well that night.

The most WTF thing you've ever seen on the internet is a plane with two cockpits and a car/boat thing?
?_? indeed.

edit1: NO MY EYES HOW DO I FIX MY EYES I WANT THE FROWNING ONES D :
edit2: Dalamari, the one's from your signature for F's sake... alt-what?

Back