The Next ‘Terminator’ Film Is Gunning For An R Rating1

T1 > T2 > TSCC > other shit

T1 wasn't really made better or differently than T2. They're just different genres. T1 is tech noir, T2 is comicbook/superhero.

So... T1 is objectively better.

TIL the previous movies weren't rated R. Good to see some of you appreciated TSCC too, shit should've gotten some closure.

TSCC is seriously underrated now that it's finished.
Got so much better in Season 2 and then they end series with such a massive cocktease.

Yeah, it didn't surprise me that it got cancelled, but it was a shame that they actually got their shit together and started making a compelling show only after their fate was sealed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who liked T:SSC....so sad it will never get a conclusion.

Fox kills good shows every time due to 'budgetary concerns.'

I like how not a single post in this thread is about the next Terminator film.

I should rename it to.....TERMINATOR GENERAL!
lol...I tried sparking a discussion on /tv/ but no one seems care there.

Seriously though I really don't know what the next movie could about since it most likely won't continue the Christian Bale story.

Oh go please let the Writer and Director have some Talent....anything would be better than T3 though...T4 wasn't THAT bad

IMO T1>T:SCC>T2>T4>T3

SAUCE:http://theflickcast.com/2012/01/25/the-next-terminator-film-is-gunning-for-an-r-rating/
Terminator 4 was ****ing ATROCIOUS. Christian Bale yelling and trying to look 'badass' for an hour and a half. I didn't even finish it it was so goddamn terrible. And I like some pretty shitty movies by most peoples standards. I've never just stopped watching a movie before T4 because it was bad. ****ing terrible. It also made me realize Christian Bale is a terrible actor. Same character in every movie. The onyl thing he is acceptable in was The Prestige. Even then he just gets by.

Terminator 3 is underrated. Just that one scene where Arnold is hanging from the crane in the chase is better than all of T4. ****ing incredible. So much destruction it's unreal.

Terminator 3 is arguably better than 4 (it's been a while since I've seen it, so I can't fairly articulate how dumb it was), but that's not saying much as four is a huge crock of shit. "So much destruction it's unreal"? It's Terminator, not Transformers. That shouldn't be your measuring stick of quality.

It's not. I'm saying that T3 is better then 4 for entertainment value (big explosions boom). Both suck dick in terms of plot and dialogue.

That being said - have you seen T2? Have you seen when they go to cyberdyne to destroy the chip and hand? EVERYTHING GETS COMPLETELY ****ED. Motorcycle chase? EVERYTHING GETS ****ED. Hospital? ****ED. Steel mill? ****ED. ****ED ****ED ****ED.

Salvation was mostly terrible to me because of the totally random out of place gigantic Transformers-esque robots and the ****ing motorcycle robots.

I wanted
but with a band of brothers type of narrative, following a squad of resistance fighters and such.

Back