The OFFICIAL HL2.net song

Reaction score
Well for those who weren't there, those who have joined us since, and those who didn't care..... Back in the day when I was a newbie on these forums (I actually thought this was the official Half-Life 2 site for a while :p) I started what was a sorta joke thread in response to someone's stupid idea (that we should make an official HL2.net mod) that we should write some song lyrics for HL2.net....... many responded..... the thread went to 2 pages.... someone (Stitch) wrote a rap and then Sahin (a forumite who I havn't seen for some time) offered to sing this rap...... the rest is history......

(download below..... it's so funny :p )

http://www.bioproductions.co.uk/hl2net.zip

Did you sing that badger ? lol, nice lyrics, but it finishes before you finish the song :D does it ?

Nah, I didn't sing it.... my voice is quite different to that... I don't know, I think all the song is there.... hmmmm

this is in all likelyhood my last post before my last exam :)

wish me luck :E

hehe, cool lyrics. How long did it take you to come up with that? You should have a beat going on in the background.

I didn't write the lyrics.... the credit goes to Stitch :)

maybe we could all try and write more lyrics and record them again, hopefully Sniper will be able to host it :)

and if you want to hear what I sound like Simmo..... you'll have to get a petition :p

Twas a good thread wasn't it :) ..... OK, now let's start the process again...

someone lay down sum 'phat beats'
someone write sum lyrics
someone get ready to rap em
someone mix the whole lot together

:p

cool anybody's familiar with the hlravemix1.mp3? :E
best use of HL voices ever.

lol, that is such a good song.

Anyone here have expierience with composing and sound editing?

Whow.. that guy who sang this really added some feeling to the song -_-.. the lyrics are okey.. but the singing o_O!? SUXX :)

Its funny as hell but got thats sad what a lot of time we have on our hands us HL2 Freaks.:(

lol at G0och..... it sounds like he was in his room and his mum told him to keep the noise down... he gains confidence by the of the song, lol :p

well done Sahin (god rest your posting soul :p)

cheers man.....

/me loads up page

doesn't work

/me cries

I was looking forward to that.... ;(

Originally posted by mrBadger
cheers man.....

/me loads up page

doesn't work

/me cries

I was looking forward to that.... ;(

Try "save target as(s)", works for me :)

Edit: haha, cool! The /.me thingy changed name to my name instead of mrBadger :)

OMG, take was really crap :)

Dance Ejay all the way!

And it wasnt rave at all :)

Well for those who weren't there, those who have joined us since, and those who didn't care..... Back in the day when I was a newbie on these forums (I actually thought this was the official Half-Life 2 site for a while :p) I started what was a sorta joke thread in response to someone's stupid idea (that we should make an official HL2.net mod) that we should write some song lyrics for HL2.net....... many responded..... the thread went to 2 pages.... someone (Stitch) wrote a rap and then Sahin (a forumite who I havn't seen for some time) offered to sing this rap...... the rest is history......

(download below..... it's so funny :p )

http://www.bioproductions.co.uk/hl2net.zip

No. Just no. Its like listening to some of the people at college. It makes me think fo this guy too. Just.........

Its amusing, cos it sounds like he is about 13 and locked in his room by his mummy :p

Ahh i remember that thread, Ive gone to the forums for a long time, but i dont post constantly....

Its amusing, cos it sounds like he is about 13 and locked in his room by his mummy :p

You are describing my childhood ;(

Only joking:LOL:

Hehe

Honest

Really.

BELIEVE ME!

AHHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
You are describing my childhood ;(

Only joking:LOL:

Hehe

Honest

Really.

BELIEVE ME!

AHHHHHHHHHH

urm...yes...we believe you...:cheese: hehe

Just listernd to thae song again.!
I cant acctualy work out whos the saddest..Me for acctualy listerning to the song again..Or the guy who made the song.?

Bloody hell im confused :(

i think its a timeless classic..... you will be playing it to your grandchildren in years to come, saying.... "In my day, this is what we called music"

you will be playing it to your grandchildren in years to come, saying.... "In my day, this is what we called music"

I Bloody hope not m8 ROFL..

I take back what i said in previous posts. Smacking isnt good punishment. This is what we will play to our grandchildren when they are naughty.

Nooooo grandpa.... ill be good next time.... not the song....please "OK lets take a look..." *sounds of child screaming* ...... genius....

:E :cheese: :E

Yeah. Me too. At least i have....uh....at least i have....my holidays coming up. Then I'll be working. Not only will i be working, I'll be working at Morrisons! Although the one I'l be working at has a Christian manager, which is nice. Being as I'm a Christian if you didn't know already.

Here is something I made .. unfortunatelly my sound editing skills are just as bad as that guy's singing :dork:

EDIT: down .. need new host :(

Back