The person you really are...

taviow

Tank
Reaction score
So I create this thread to ask:
How different are you between the forums and real life? Maybe you are really funny here, but in real life you are a really stressed person who hates everyone, for example.
So, what's the truth about you? Who are you in real life?

I'm pretty sure I'm pretty much the same. As in, I'm pretty.

Ask Chedarrr, I'm pretty much the same individual on the forums as I am IRL. Gay, big penis, and I'm a necropedobeastialitist.

Ironically, I'd say I am more reserved online than in real life.

I can tell you Toaster-Chan is an obese 400 pound 40 yr old man. He rapes people and skins them.
I know this because I have been locked in his basement for the past two weeks.

I can tell you Toaster-Chan is an obese 400 pound 40 yr old man. He rapes people and skins them.

At least he gave you a computer so you could warn us.

Sweet of him to give you a computer and stable internet connection.

I'm funnier in real life. I fail at humour so hard on the forums.

I'm a lot moar quieter and reserved.

Though the douchebag wacky jester hl2.net self is merging with the real life me. I feel this is having a great impact with others.

I'm neither funny in real life or on the forums. Sometimes there is that random LOL I get from people but rarely. I'm extremely quiet IRL and keep to myself a lot.

However, when I know you, you see the real me which can't be described in words because I'm not sure what they are, but all I know is I am real then.

I used to play Chandler on that show Friends. I'm also pretty much the same person as I am in RL except I have a bigger penis in RL.

I would say I'm quieter in real life, but then I realized I don't post here very much. Then I thought about how I whine a lot on these forums, but then I realized I do that in real life too.

So I guess I'm mostly just the same.

I'm more quiet and reserved on the forums. I'm much funnier IRL and less of an asshole.

Maybe about the same. I'm pretty quiet in all cases unless I'm in drama or I'm with a group of friends who I get on with really well and we're talking about some computer game lol.

I'm incredibly quiet around people I don't know or aren't good friends with.

Though when I'm comfortable, I can be very active, funny, etc.

I'm pretty much very intimidating and loud on instant messaging. I'm sorta like that IRL but less exxagerated.

I am far more angry on here than I am in real life.

Maybe it's the environment.

More or less the same, the key difference being that I talk to people on here.

Same old story.
Online I'm a huge aggressive bear that loses a tooth or claw every month or so (got 7 or 8 left.) offline I'm a helpless kitty cat. Couple years my IRL persona will take over my online persona 'cuz it's running out of gas. I just can't be angry and up in people's faces like I used to could.
I'm also kinda developing a belly. Yikes.

I'm more nervous offline than here, but aside from that, there's not really as big a difference as you'd think.

I'm a very friendly person and in real life I'm not as snarky as I can tend to be here. I'm also much more shy and reserved until you get to know me in real life, unlike here where the relative anonymity allows me to be more unrestrained.

Other than that though, It's still me all the way.

Who I am in real life I can't say... because... I'm not me in real life right now. I'm forum me! And forum me is a LIAR!

Well if that's the case why didn't you just lie about who you are in real life? That's what I would have done...

Is it so hard to believe I can actually say something right for a change? IS IT?!

You can be right and still be a liar...

And that would make me stupid now wouldn't it? Don't think I don't where you're going with this, asshole.

Yeah... that... or just crazy. Maybe.

Maybe.

In real life?

I don't really know who I am in real life just yet. I'm still trying to learn who I am, but i'm starting to figure it out.

In real life I like to think that i'm really emotionally and mentally powerful. That i'm good at being psychological with them, good at using mental tactics to get the information I need, good at controlling conversation, good at getting people to talk about things I want to talk about, stop talking about things I don't want to talk about, without being upfront about it.

In real life, I think a lot, about EVERYTHING, and it usually leads to a lot of stress.

I used to be insanely shy in real life, but i've only just started to escape that, so I can't really say that i'm shy anymore.

I used to be largely solitary, aside from my single group of close friends, but i've pretty much moved on from all of my friends. Right now i've got little to no friends, but i'm really starting to get better with my networking skills, and I think i'm starting to actually build up a powerful set of connections to the world, so I can't really say that i'm a loner anymore.

I used to be nothing more than a follower, but i've only just recently started moving on and started defining myself as a person, and actually doing what I want to do, instead of what the "group leader" wants to do. I'm now starting to do things that make ME happy, and have people follow ME around, so I can't really say that i'm a sheep anymore.

Right now, in real life, my life is actually living shithole. I mean, sure, i've got a house, my mom makes good income, i'm being fed, have a lot of the objects I want, but socially? It's pretty much a living shithole. So much drama, too much stress...

But for some reason, I feel really good. I feel powerful and dominant...

The world's not good enough for us friends, don't you ever forget that.

Back